BeautyHacker

Migo plastic surgery??

Hi guys.
Long time lurking on this forum. Looking to have my revision rhino.
I consulted with 3 clinics today. Braun, Migo and Hyundai.
I really really liked Migo’s nose doctor, but the clinic was empty with no patient.
Does anybody have experience with them or heard something about them?

I don’t have much to share..I am looking into revision rhino. I went to the clinic and was super busy. A lot of locals. Doctor was in surgery so I waited about 30 mins. Meanwhile I explained to the consultant what I want and she wrote it down. When doctor came, he looked at me, touched my nose, smiled and nodded. I was there for about 3 mins with him. I also said I want a threadlift an he approved.
Consultant told me he will be able to fix it and he is really busy right now, and that I can ask more questions when I do my surgery.

My consultation experience was weird. Doctor was very busy and saw me for only 3 mins. But there were A LOT of locals in the clinic. Male and female.

Is it only boob jobs they are famous for? Lol.
I never heard of Eight. Can you share some pictures?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey~
Personally i had a consult there also for nose surgery (Migo) and the day i went i saw a lot of Korean people. I think the hospital is still not that famous near to the foreign public but as someone that has a lot of Korean friends, i heard that Migo is good. and they have a YouTube channel also maybe you can check.
Right now, i am just gathering up money to go and do my surgery with them. Many people here are recommending famous hospitals but i personally like small clinics as they are customer focused. people think it is because they do not have patients but i like to think it is a choice also.

unfortunately i believe you are only a promoter or a consultant at the clinic. you have 2 posts and both of them are trying to promote migo

to mewdesu,
i have been botched as well so please do your research carefully, as I heard migo is only famous for boobs but not as much for noses and the doctor is not good with complicated cases

wish you goodluck in finding the right clinic!

to these promoters and consultants,
stop fooling people. we work so hard, pay a lot of money and suffer a lot through the recovery process. shame on you for trying to get patients when you know your doctors are not qualified or unable to do proper surgeries
all you think about is money but please remember we also work our ass off for it

I am not sure about what you are talking about. I had a consultation there. reason why i am sharing my thoughts. I had other consultations as well in other hospitals as well as mentioned in the post i have done before ( I believe it was one month ago ). The reason why i am recommending them is because I feel comfortable with them just like some people might feel comfortable with uvom, View, Cinderella or Mojelim for hair transplant for example.
if me trying to share an honest opinion is promoting a clinic, i think a lot of people here are promoters then lol many recommended Regen or ID for example. So i dont know.

Anyway this is my opinion and honest review~

You are kind of jumping to conclusions. Obviously, if they already decided on a clinic that means they are confident with their choice and have no reason to talk about other clinics.

"to these promoters and consultants,
stop fooling people. we work so hard, pay a lot of money and suffer a lot through the recovery process. shame on you for trying to get patients when you know your doctors are not qualified or unable to do proper surgeries
all you think about is money but please remember we also work our ass off for it"
I totally agree.

i am just saying, the person has 2 posts and both are talking about migo, no other reaserch done before or no other questions

i wish these consultants or promoters would be smarter sometimes

i have been fooled before by these people, so make your choice wisely and do not believe all this people who are pushing you to pay and trying to lure you with their fake promises

thank you!

everybody is talking about how the consultants are not at fault when people get botched but they actually are, because they are the one who promise you a lot of things and also the ones who know or at least should know the skills of the doctor enough

if it’s a difficult case and you know it will be hard, just say no and let the person go to another clinic, instead of taking money and destroying someone’s face

i wish they would think more about that