BeautyHacker

Eight Plastic Surgery Clinic

Hi girls, I am going to have my nose and facial surgery soon. Since I live in Korea and I heard my friend told me about a hospital called Eight PS. However, there are not many english information about them so I don't know if they're real good at it. Has anyone heard about it?

• 11 months later...
Hi Anne, I'm also curious to know more about Eight PS - especially on facial contouring. I haven't heard much about them from this forum but I noted their head doctor, Dr Han Jo Kim, is registered on ISAPRS.

I think he's good at breast implant, nose, not so sure about face contour. They has English staffs so I think you can ask for his professional advice.

I was thinking about getting rhinoplasty for a while, but now i want a face contouring together! I heard rhinoplasty will make you breathe difficult right after surgery and face contouring make your mouth open difficult. Is it okay to undergo both together? or should I go one first then wait for the other to do it later? If so, which one is better to go first? Good advice pleaseeee

I don't know about face contouring but rhinoplasty doesn't make you breathe difficultly if doctor does it right, actually people have problem with breathing such as the nostrils are not right or something with their nose bridge, plastic surgery does help, all you need to do is to find a good doctor.
You should do face contouring and nose job together because facebone structure will be changed, so do it with nose is a good decision.