BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty & Genioplasty @ GNG ( Not )

Hi guy,
I and my gf planning to do plastic surgery in Korea in aug. Look in a lot of hospital and narrow down to GNG. After we saw couple of bad reviews on this page so we been a bit reluctant. I planning to do Genioplasty for receding chin and my gf want to do Rhinoplasty. Should we do it at GNG or find another place? Does anybody recommend good hospital for Rhinoplasty?

GNG has a lot of bad reviews so I would advise against going to them. The places that I know of that perform good rhinoplasties are Dream, Uvom, Hyundai Aesthetics, April31st and I'm sure there are a lot more.

Thank you so much for your advice. I will have do some more research. I really concentrate on rhinoplastic since it required some more skill to get the desired look. But will definitely gonna do it since we already book flight and airbnb. Also, we are asian and we prefer the asian look natural look, not trying to have high expectation. We will give an honest review after surgery since this forum provide a lot of help.

• 4 weeks later...
DON'T GO TO GNG, I honestly believe most of the good reviews on this forum are fake as hell. Yo, I was on the /r/plasticsurgery subreddit on reddit and I see their comments on people's posts referring to this forum. Proof they're marketing and making fake reviews!?!??! scary

lol.... they are already blacklisted here and they direct ppl to follow to Purse forum? what for? seeing bad reviews about gng? are they that stupid?? omg... I've been on r/plasticsurgery before but have never seen them commenting like this :amazed::amazed::amazed: I mean like... SERIOUSLY?? they couldn't find a better place to advertise themselves? LOL they'd fire all their marketing staff

LOL YEAH I agree hahaha but also, I think they realize that when you type in gng hospital in the search bar, if people don't dig deeper enough the good reviews are the ones that pop out first. That's what I noticed but I'm someone who tries to dig deeper.

I do know that GNG is one of the most famous clinics in Korea for rhinoplasty, no implant rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, and reconstructive rhinoplasty. There seems to be a lot of hate on this forum towards that clinic, but if you guys don't think that all of the Korean ps hospitals are on this forum, then you guys are being naive. This forum has changed so much and a lot of fake reviews/pictures/stories are giving wrong information and ruining PF.

• 4 weeks later...