BeautyHacker

In-depth Rhinoplasty Experience in Korea (Uvom)

Your consultation seems very long and doctors answer all your questions where in reality my constitution with Bano, same doc but only last less than 5 mins then left with long face when i still have questions unanswered, the rest were answered by consultant indeed. Even with that 5 mins time i shown pics of my own, the desire look( not exactly want to turn into celebrity but with minor adjustment) and it turned out exactly opposite to what i asked for and problems that i have never had before the PS surgery. So yes results are not guaranteed but in my case and the problem I have, it was due to surgery technique fall short and i m 100% sure whoever performed surgery on face was not the doctor i met and paid for.

Wish you best of luck. I m bot bad mouthing anyone here but i can’t do anything to the clinic that ruined my face from thousands miles away, i can only write and tell people what happened to me and hope no one else suffer from bad surgery like i m right now. Everyday is so hard... and sometimes i just want to give up looking for revision cos i got turned down by local doctors since they don’t know what they have done.. and have no confidence that my condition can improve...

Sigh~ i know some people might not want to read what i m writing here cos they are all excited to get PS done in korea.. i was like that too... just be careful and don’t see this is anything negative. I have no gain or benefits from writing here.

g

• 5 months later...
Bano? Banobagi?? Omg ... I’ve got my deposit on them...