BeautyHacker

Be aware of this hospital

Grand plastic surgery. You will probably see their clinic if you have surgery in Korea as their clinic is huge but they have a really bad reputation.

Thanks for sharing. OAN, wonder how many patients have to die before the Korean Medical Board revokes the clinic`s license? :frown:

So is JK plastic surgery supposed to be a clinic to be wary of ?

To be honest , I’ve been googling about that hospital but so far there’s not one bad review neither is that too many good reviews. So far I heard that is expensive and the works they do on patients turns out really natural. So.. finger crossed for me.

What surgery are you having at JK?

I’m doing Rhino , alar and tip for 10k
And 7k for Chin reduction .
I wanted to do two jaw surgery but the doctor told me my case was not severe and I needed just a minor Chin reduction. Thank god.

Amen to that! 2-jaw surgery is no joke, would only do it for medical not cosmetic issues. Wish you all the best. Keep us posted on your progress. Do you have accommodation after you leave the clinic?

I think JK doesn't have that many reviews as they have really high prices so most of the people who go there are probably older professionals (people who usually wouldn't post on a forum).

• 2 months later...
Have you done your surgery at JK? I am also considerring this clinic, but still have doubts since there is not so many info about it. Are you satisfied with the results?