BeautyHacker

Is it safe do surgery next day after consultation?

Hi guys I have this question because I’m scared if is safe or not , the hospital that writing they are telling me that the first day when I arrive to Seoul , is the consultation day and at the same time will be the Lab test to check if you are okay , and the next day will be the surgery , do you guys think that is legit ? That they won’t even take a day to see the result ?
I will be so happy if you guys can share me your experiences

Aside from the blood test, everything else is instant. For me, I'm pretty sure that they had the blood results by the next day. I think it's fine to have surgery the day after the consult but I wouldn't do it on the same day as the consult as you would have to be fasting during the consult so you might forget to say something.

I actually never got any lab work done for me at all. They just had a questionaire and that's it. I had surgery the day after my consultation :P I also did not have any difficulty post-surgery, apart from not being able to breath the first day due to the cotton balls in my nose. My clinic also only did local anesthesia or sedation. Also, I had a primary rhinoplasty done too.

Yeah I have two experiences. One I did on the next day, and one I did ON the day of consultation lol. They took my blood (3 diff bottles), took an x-ray and echo-cardiogram. Many clinics do that - I guess they all know what they are doing well.

Oh May I ask where did you get your nose surgery thanks

Nice , can I ask you the name of those clinics thanks

It's normal for them to fit you in shortly after the consultation. Make sure your consultation goes well though, don't be afraid to cancel it if you feel your doctor was not attentive to your case, or at least delay and do a follow up consult

I prefer to have 2 consultations always but thats just me since I usually have a lot of follow up questions that I need time to think about after the initial consultation

I took another member of this group's advice and scheduled several consults before deciding on the clinic I felt comfortable with. The only thing that was a challenge was getting on the surgeon's schedule. I ended up having to wait 4 days before I could have it done. I didn't time out my stay very well. I wanted a lower facelift plus blephoraplasty/brow lift. There wasn't enough time to get the facelift, unfortunately. I got the rest done, which I'm extremely happy with! If I had to do all over again, I'd hit the ground running with all consults the day I landed! Giving myself enough time to recover and have stitches removed before leaving S. Korea.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also planning to get my surgery done the next day after consultation as well since i'll only be in korea for a short period of time! but i'm tryin to decide whether to put down a deposit or not to secure my surgery spot :/ it would be the worst if the Dr i want is fully booked

Usually good doctors are fully booked from like a week or 2 before. My friend didn't put down a deposit and she had to get her eyes done from Dr J, when she actually wanted Dr K. We went to the same place and I booked mine like 2 weeks ago with 1m. deposit and I was able to get mine done from Dr H. So if the deposit is refundable, it is def recommended. but like I knew which clinic I wanted, so I could put down a deposit without worrying too much. Making up your mind is also important and getting many consultations too....but if you are short in time...yeah...I think securing your schedule will be better.

Yeah that makes sense. I will keep that in mind! Thank you for your detailed reply :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! Nana is the first selection in my list.So can you please tell me some experiences about Nana? Are you satisfied with rhino ?

Yep I think Nana is trustworthy and professional. They will only recommend what will be safe for you in the long term while correcting your concerns and offering natural enhancements. For me I felt almost no pain and after I removed my threads they gave me free laser deswelling sessions and from week 2 onwards no one would know I had PS. Loving my new nose right nw :smile: no more photoshopping lol