BeautyHacker

Beware of 2 jaw surgery at Eu

First my name is not Katrina. This is a public forum. Please do not call me by other people names. Thank you. I have not bashed any clinic. I personally went to Eu in February. I’m given my personally experience. I wanted to remove my screws. And I was told by a orthodontist in America that if I remove the screws my jaw will collapse.

People should give their personal experience. Even if it’s good or bad experience. I’m not the only person who experience this from Eu. So please don’t single me out. Lol it’s scary how someone called me this Katrina person because I say something about a clinic.

My name is not Katrina at all. And what did I personally do to you. I never met you once in my life. And you are spamming someone else name which is not right. Stop harassing me and bullying me. I do not have to post my real name, and is most definitely is not katrina, katerina. It is against the law, to post anyone else information. The big question to you, why are you feeling some type of way about me ,posting about this clinic. You are now harassing me. The crime of harassment (which can include stalking, hate crimes, and cyberbullying) occurs when one person acts in a way designed to annoy, provoke, threaten, or otherwise cause another person emotional distress. State laws and some federal laws identify multiple ways in which harassment can be committed.

I had a friend who was popular on instagram who took her own life because of trolls like you. It's like you are trying to force me to be someone I am not. I personally do not like people who bully, harass. After someone ask you to let them be. Basically someone who does not speak to, or bother you personally. But you feel the need to call me out. I have receipts that prove I went to Eu.

victim-card.jpg

Yea and apparently you ran away and never paied your surgery fee
You also made tones of bad review about them for no reason

I'm not her. Like I said First no one would ever be allowed to leave that country without paying for there surgery. Basically any black girl who comes in here is this girl right. An you are breaking hippa laws, harassment laws.