BeautyHacker

Dream Plastic Surgery Doctors.

I am highly considering going to Dream for a revision rhinoplasty. I need to do an open rhinoplasty so I can't go to their most famous nose Dr (Dr park) as he only does closed rhinoplasty. They recommended Dr. Hong Jin Myung but from what I can tell most of the before and after models were operated on my Dr. park or Dr. Yoo Won Jae. I assume that he is a new-ish doctor at Dream as he is listed last on the Drs page and looks much younger than the other doctors. I would like to book my surgery date prior to leaving for Korea (in around a week) as I don't have much time so I won't be able to go for face to face consultations.

If anyone has had surgery or any experience with Dr. Yoo Won Jae or Dr. Hong Jin Myung please let me know as I really want to make the right decision.

do not rush your decision with a doctor you arent comfortable about.

how was your consultation with him? That's what matters the most.

I'd be wary of a young and new doctor myself, but everyone starts somewhere. Did you bring this issue up with Dream and what did they say?

Ask how many revisional rhinoplasties he's performed. Bring up your concerns about him, they are legitimate and he shouldn't be offended. Get him and the translator to explain the plan for your revision.

I won’t be able to have an in person consultation with any of the doctors before booking a date due to time constraints. I messaged dream about it but they haven’t gotten back yet (I’m assuming because it’s the weekend). I’m pretty sure ill just insist on dr yoo if I end up going to dream.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello, if you dont mind, can you tell me how was your revision rhinoplasty experiences at Dream? And which doctor is best for revision rhinoplasty? I’m planning to go there to do my third revision open rhinoplasty and first mini face lift. The consultant recommend me Dr. Hong Jin Myung for revision rhinoplasty and Dr. Cho Hye In for mini face lift. Do you know if they are a good one?
Thank you in advance!

• 8 months later...