BeautyHacker

Facial Lift / Ulthera / Acculift

Hello everyone,

If you ever have any experience with facial lifting/ acculift / ulthera, please share here if you don’t mind..

Sorry for making a thread with similar topics but so far I’ve been looking and looking but none of the comment/ result showed about clinics that are good with facial lift (with permanent good result).

If any of you have anything, please feel free to share! Your comments are greatly appreciated

Thanks so much @MissOrange !! Will go look at it ❤️

• 8 months later...
Hi! I am 37 years old. I take care of my face on a regular basis, buy good effective products, including facial masks and nuface device. I gain 10 extra pounds (stress)...My face was a little puffy and jawline was loosing its shape, looked like I started to have double chin. So, I decided to try Ultherapy for my middle face area. My doctor suggested it would be a better idea, than other alternatives. So I got it done. It was painful, very painful, but... I wanted to do it. My doctor told me that I would see results in 30-120 days. After my procedure I had bruises around my jawline. It was painful about 20 days after the procedure. Today is 60 days after I got it done, and to be honest, I have seen very big improvements on my whole face and chin area. Double chin is not completely disappeared, but about 60% of it I would say. The procedure is expensive, and it takes time to see results, but for me it was worth it. I think I will see more results in next 30-60 days as well. If you looking for a quick results, it might not be worth it for you. So, depends on your needs. I just didn’t want to do fillers yet. I heard Thermage is less effective procedure than Ultherapy, but I have never got Thermage done. If you have questions, let me know.

What kind of pain does it feel like? Burning? I’m also interested in this procedure too. Also assuming they numb you beforehand?

Hi! It’s very painful around jawline (bone), yes, like burning, I felt it in my teeth

where did you get ultherapy done?

I had done Ultherapy in Me Clinic (Seoul) in Oct 2018. I had 400 shots for whole face and neck. My face was kind of "lifted", resulting in a more youthful look but there was not much changes to the neck though.
I had AccuSculpt for my double chin in Evita Clinic (Seoul) in Sep 2019. After 5 months, my double chin is gone. Changes to my double chin is a very long and slow process. For the first 3 months, I did not see obvious changes. Then one fine day, I realised that my double chin is gone.
Overall, I am pleased with both Ultherapy as well as for AccuSculpt.

Ulthera therapy doesn’t work. The tightness you see is actually from the swelling. There are people who had done this treatment who said they lost facial fat in their face which made the sagging worst. The only perm solution is a facelift but you need to find someone very experience. Thread lifting and radio frequency doesn’t last and may make things worse. You’re basically throwing your money away