BeautyHacker

Cosmetic surgery researching in Seoul for African rhinoplasty and anti-aging procedures

I am of African ethnicity and currently 37 years old (2019). I never had a problem with my nose until I got to be 33 years old 4 years old. I noticed my nose was somewhat getting bigger. I know this doesn’t make sense but it looked like it was and still is. Maybe it’s because Im loosing elasticity?? I don’t know. In addition to the nose issue, I noticed I’m developing deeper tear trough lines and nasolabial folds and loosening of the forehead skin. Sigh aging is kicking in.

Today marks T-15 days before I travel to Seoul for face to face consultations with several clinics there. I have reserved 4 days of back to back face to face consultations with: GNG, View, Uvom, Grand, Cinderella, ID, JW and DA. These are the clinics I have been on several online consultations with them for a few weeks already. The reason i choose Seoul is that Asian nose structures are similar to African ethnicity the likes of flat little to no bridge and wide etc and Seoul is the capital city of cosmetic surgeries.

I haven’t decided on who to go with but the face to face consultation will be my ultimate decider. Should I really like one of the clinic then I will right away schedule myself to have surgery on the 15 June to address the above mentioned issues.

Let’s see what Seoul holds for me in 2 weeks.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Have you checked which clinics had a experience with African ethnicity patients from mentioned above? I'm heading to Seoul for a surgery with my friend in September-October 2019, and she is African American. So just curious about your choice!

Hi there. I have checked to the extend of what I could do remotely meaning the likes on talking to some people who are black who have gone there who are willing to talk + online posts + a few lifts sent to me. However even with that said I still need to do face to face consultations and browse through their entire booklet of patients before and after pictures to see their experience. Also I’m not only looking for African rhinoplasty I’m also looking out for Asian nose cases that are very similar to my own nose structures which I have seen there is quite a few Asian noses looking like mine pre-op. But the proof will be in that face to face consultations. I will share my experience and what I find

For those that want to get live and fast feedback from me, kindly note i am on KakaoTalk and in several KakaoTalk PS chat groups and i will provide immediate feedback to the KakaoTalk group chats as i go on my research and surgery journey. PM me if you want to follow me on KakaoTalk

A lady in one of the KakaoTalk PS group chats has shared a damning story about VIP and supporting proof In a form of a document drafted by vip to her trying to silence her. I would not set foot at VIP due to their ethics and what they do to cover up blotching. Makes perfect why they don’t have bad reviews. However I do appreciate your information but I would pass on VIP in case I have an issue I don’t want to be her situation.

Did she have bad results or just a bad experience with the clinic?

Hi there....She had bad results of her rhinoplasty. Nose collapsed and went back to original nose pre-op. I personally don't pay extreme attention to how people were treated because there is a variety of reasons why that can happen, maybe the person had a bad day or the client was unreasonable, reasons are lots....For bad treatment i look at it as a case by case thing for me. But i do care about blotching results.

Pls avoid ID like the plague,that is a factory with alot of botched results; Grand... a patient died there & another one nearly died two weeks ago due to BA complications. - https://nextshark.com/thai-pop-star-sues-korean-plastic-surgery-clinic-600000-boob-job-almost-killed/ DA....mixed reviews
You can also try Dr. Park at Dream.
Good luck! Keep us posted.

Wow I`m shocked. May I ask which kakao group? Thx

Thanks for the feedback. Noted. Have you ever done a rhino? If so what was your experience?

Be careful with dr park as I think he can deliver really nice results for people with less difficult cases as he only performs closed rhinoplasty. but if you have things like a deviated septum/asymmetry then he might not be the best.

Yes 'I have. I actually had my revision rhino with Dr. Lee at VIP. The results weren`t perfect - high radix & high tip - but he did a good job overall. I will go back to correct the radix & high tip. Getting the perfect, dream nose can be an illusion (learned that the hard way), so be sure that this is really what you want. Even the best surgeon may not deliver the results that you want. Somedays I wish I had never touched my nose.