BeautyHacker

Day 1 before surgery, how i fell ?

Hello?
the day of the surgery I was fasting for 8 hours(no gum, no water ...) I did not feel nervous, I went to the hospital around 10, first the hospital asked me to change the clothes and do a blood test to check if everything was okay, after they took pictures from all the angles of my face, then I met the doctor for the second time and every doctor (nose doctor and the eye doctor) will draw and explain what they will do one more time, and almost done ! the last memories I have are when they gave me the anesthesia, I don't remember so much how I got into the resting room but when I woke up I saw my friends waiting for me and no pain at all.

moving from the hospital to home was a little more painful because they took fast from my thigh and walking was difficult, still, no pain in my nose at all.
the following night was the difficult part, I supposed to sleep straight and with two pillows, and breath from my mouth.
Today is the day after surgery, I am a little bit more swallow than yesterday and I was just sleeping all-day
and watching tv series, it wasn't bad at all ! just is still difficult to eat, tomorrow I go to the hospital again, and see whats happens.
I will keep updating, bye.