BeautyHacker

Golden View or CD Zien for Lip surgery?

Hey guys,

Im new to this forum and plastic surgery in general, but am going to Seoul in September 2019 for thread lifting, chin implants and cheek fillers.

I am also flirting with the thought of getting lip surgery and philtrum reduction and have heard quite positive reviews about Golden View and DC Zien. The problem with DC Zien is that I cant seem to find their website or any information about them online, can someone help out with that?

Also, has anyone done lip surgery and if so, where and how was your experience with it? For the philtrum reduction, does anyone know if it's possible to get it done without having to lift or enlarge the upper lip? I already have quite thick lips and a V-shape, however I want to accentuate the lip line with the "bow tip"

Super grateful if someone could help out this newbie! All input and advice is welcome :smile:

Thank you
Arah

Hi Arah,I want to get lip surgery too.I had consultation online with Hyundai clinic,but they just suggested me to get lip corner lift and filler for my lower lip.

I think hyundai's lip doctor is really good. I was going to have it with them but they told me I can't have a lip lift and rhinoplasty at the same time. Ill probably go to them again later this year.

Hey Murshroom! Yes I actually just discovered Hyundai Clinic and had a look at their before and after pics, the results look really good to me! Did they give you a quote when you enquired? I think I will message them as well. When are you thinking of doing yours?

Yes I actually just discovered them today and the before/after pics look pretty good. Ah really? I read that it's difficult to do a philtrum reduction when you've had rhino because the nose tip becomes stiff, but I wouldn't have thought that you can't do those at the same time. When were you thinking of doing it?

Also, does anyone know it make sense and is it possible to get different procedures done at different clinics? Or do you need to wait and come back for more? Really curious since I'm not familiar with it and I live in Switzerland so flights are long and expensive TT_TT

They quoted me 2 mil won for corner lip lift,and 300,000 won for lower lip filler.I’m going to Seoul on the end of September,but I also want to get Face contouring,so I might need to ask them is it possible to get lip surgery after Face contouring

wow didn't know corner lift was that expensive :O that's awesome, I also want to go end of September! I'm going to message Hyundai and update here when I get a reply

They replied very slow,so be patient and keep update :smile:)

Haha that's going to be hard, I've been so obessed with it! Where are you travelling from and have you ever had something done before? I'm super nervous but excited about it at the same time. If it works out maybe we could even meet up ^^

They said you have to wait six months between a philtrum reduction and rhinoplasty so ill probably go back towards the end of the year.

I'm not having facial contouring but their before and afters for facial contouring on their Instagram look really good.

Hmmm thinking I might have to do that too, a bit worried about getting too much done on one trip, might be too much of a shock. Yeah they do look like a good clinic, the pictures are great.

Hmm to be honest I haven't really looked into lip surgery in the US, do they do the same procedures? I'm interested in the philtrum reduction and cupid bow only at the moment as I already have quite lifted corners, but I haven't seen those procedures outside of Korea yet.