BeautyHacker

Golden View or CD Zien for Lip surgery?

Really, how much did they quote? I just got a REALLY high price from Goldenview as well for a lip tip surgery and I haven't even sent any pictures.

I had an amazing consult with them. but i know what u means, sometimes clinics need to get nudged i noticed, maybe because of time zone differences. anyway my face isn't something i pinch pennies on so my budget and finances are in check. i go for the best when it comes to my face. other things in life, like designer clothes, etc... i'll cut corners on.

when i did my research most docs doing lips used to work at deesse from their bios and trained under dr chi at deesse, so i'd rather go to the master then the apprentice.

I’m traveling from the USA,I’ve never had anything before,so excited too:smile:))

I looked at their Instagram photos about FC,most of them done by dr Jeong Jin Wook,but he moved to View,so I’m going to have the consultation at Hyundai and also View

• 1 month later...
Have you had any surgery with him?because I read some articles said he is very picky in his work,so I believed that he is a good doctor