BeautyHacker

Consultation and Booking

I need help as I am quite new to this.

I've contacted a few clinics through Kakao for an online consultation and I would like take the next step and visit them all in person before booking my surgery date.

Problem is I'll be in Korea for a limited time of 3 weeks and most of these clinics require booking 3-4 weeks in advance WITH a deposit and I dont want to book anything until I've met up in person first.

I want to do all my research and get a good feel for these clinics first before I make a commitment but I also dont want to fly to Korea just for 1-2 days just for consultations only!! Please help.

Even they said that, I think you better to have a f2f consultation first. I also agree with sabear44, they will find a slot for you anyway while you are in Korea!
Do not worry too much. And do not pick any clinic without f2f consultation !
Good luck with your journey~

• 2 weeks later...
I’m 100% solidary with your decision to meet each of them first! I was in your situation as well and thanks GOD I was smart enough not to deposit before actually seeing a doctor I wanted to proceed a surgery with! I had a list of few PS and also had my No.1 but when I first came there, the whole impression that was built on our online communication was ruined when I started my actual consultation with a doctor. He acted like he didn’t even care what I want, so I decided if a surgeon behaves like this during consultation what kind of a result will I finally receive? And I said to myself NAH! This is not an attitude I expect to experience. So, to keep my story short, eventually I decided to get a surgery at regen. I didn’t book it in advance and got it few days after my consultation.

I also recommend you to go first and then to decide if and where to have the surgery.
It was the same for me, I could stay in Korea for almost one month, and I talked to a couple of clinics through kakao messenger.
Most of the clinics told me I don't have to pay anything until I'll book the surgery, and I was a little afraid of not being able to have the surgery and to recover a little before my flight because they would be too busy and cannot schedule me. But one clinic said that usually if it's not the high season, I could schedule the surgery within a week, and otherwise 2 weeks maximum.
I had the surgery at Seoul Queen, and they said I could leave Korea whenever I want, but they recommend me to stay at least 8-9 days, as I have to come to checkups in the 3rd day and after one week.
So if you stay 3 weeks, you can have the first couple of days for consultations (you can schedule consultations at different clinics in the same day, as most of them are not that far from each other), and by the end of the week decide where to have the surgery, and you have time also for surgery and recovery.