BeautyHacker

Want to get Zygoma/cheekbone done but dont know which doc route to go(Long post)

They were not my pictures. They were my roommate’s and one of our friends. They weren’t very big. But I also had consultation with Dr Lee at TFD before picking my clinic. He did tell me if necessary he will remove a little bit. I had my surgery at Namu, I can only share my own photo via DM, but Namu did not remove any zygoma, they just made incision, push and rotate. They used one cut on my jaw so I have a very clean picture of my bones compare the other two girls. I have no doubt their final results will also be very beautiful though.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! may you dm me your pics? I am interested in both namu and TFD, but since i want many procedures done i might just do it all in namu, i am considering if I should pick one place or do v line first in tfd, thanks!

I've been combing through the threads and now getting into the action phase of my planning. I'm planning to get FC for zygoma, chin and jawline. I also hit up all the usual places that got mentioned here and got these down to my short list.

TFD (Lee), Hyundai Aesthetics (Seong), Everm (Yoon), and Banobagi (Oh). I had a friend from Aus do her revision at hyundai and it came out looking well, and seeing is believing, so they suddenly jumped on my list, and the others I saw enough photos and reviews from.

• Like 1

You bet. I’ll send you a DM

there are lot of board certified plastic surgeons in SK, the most important thing is to keep in mind the case with shadow doctors. Also, it’s impossible for a surgeon to have ONLY positive reviews, he should have at least 3-4 patients who aren’t satisfied otherwise, don’t believe those reviews, most probably they aren’t real. I know tfd is quite good place but try to search a bit more, there are lot of other really good surgeons. like in jk, regen, id ect. If language is one those factors that scares you, I know lot of surgeons speaks eng quite fluently, like dr oh from regen. When I got consultation with him the assistant was all the time there in the room but we freely spoke with each other and I understood all 100% of what he said.