BeautyHacker

korea obesity clinic.

hi, im considering having an operation because of my over 110kg extremely obese.
i'm a 30's woman now and having a serious depression with dating with someone or i can't even think of marrige.
i have tried liposuction too, but it gave me more appetite then i gained more weight
worse thing is i go to hospital cuz i even have high blood pressure and diabetes. my doctor said i need to have bariatric first. so i decided to have gastrectomy (gastric sleeve surgery).
i heard that south korea is well known and good at this surgery,and im plainning to have it when i visit south korea with my friend
but i don't know much of hospital in korea, perhaps you can let me know if you know someone ,and it would be great if the hospital has someone who can consult in english.

Hi, justin.t, Hope you can find a good hospital for obese surgery in Korea.
Have you tried to take some diet pills ? Even I had liposuction but want to lose more weight so I took some diet pills from the clinic where I underwent my surgery.(not often, just took pills when I ate too much ).
Hope you can find a good hospital for your gastric surgery :smile: cross fingers for you !:smile:

i have had gastrectomy after i asked my friend in korea. and i lost almost 20kg in a month after i had the operation. my BMI became lower, and also high blood pressure is gone.
i'm really satisfied with the hospital. especially there is almost no surgical scar after the surgery because they did with laparoscope.
i can send some pictures of them if u want, i had a consulting with a doctor directly, and it was very convenient that they could consult in english.
i feel relieved that they take care of recovery process well, still i've been loosing my weight since i had the surgery and it passed 1year.
if you want hospital information plz tell me.

I know that South Korea is quite popular for liposuction etc. but have never heard of bariatric surgery tho... I've seen some forums on that topic... something like obesity help, try to google and maybe Korea isn't the best place for such surgery...

could i know which hospital? plz tell me :sad:

you are right, it's briatric surgery. gastric resection and gastric band.

I feel the US is better for this type of surgery, considering the number of operations done. I have a friend,whose mother went through this surgery, and though she lost a lot of weight, she became very sick.

wow

Korea wouldn`t be a good choice for this kind of surgery coz they don`t have a huge problem with obesity. I agree with @GPR, the USA, Europe, Mexico or Dom Rep would be a better choice. The surgeons have more experience with this type of surgery. Have you tried supplements to suppress your appetite?