BeautyHacker

I was butchered in Korea. Korea is the worst place to have surgery.

Seriously, you are better off going to Mumbai. There are some competent surgeons in Mumbai.

Every day, thousands of foreigners go to Korea and get botched or die. I am not kidding. You have no idea how many people I am in touch with who went to the most reputable clinics in Korea and ended up disfigured and with facial paralysis or nerve damage. After 2 years of research, I went to the best, most expensive clinic in Korea for rhinoplasty, double eyelid surgery, zygoma reduction and double jaw surgery. To say that it ended up in disaster would be an understatement. THey ruined everything, even areas they did not touch. I have a very crooked nose, with no support, open roof deformity and inverted v deformity. I have sagging skin. I am 23 and look 43. Horrible. The right side of my face is completely numb.

One of the main problems is that literally 22 year old people can perform surgery in Korea. To a stupid person, a 22 year old doing surgery would be seen as a genius, to someone with critical thinking, it’s obvious that Koreans do NOT go through the same intensive training of surgeons in the first world.

Korea is a third-world ****-hole that thinks it’s better than the US. I have worked for three different Korean companies (different field, not medical) and they are the most incompetent and disorganized and chaotic people I have ever come
across. Their product is ****. They are not detail-oriented but they think they are detail-oriented. They are not competent but they think they are competent. They are chaotic, disorganized, incompetent and focus on quantity at the expense of quality.

Korea is the wild wild west. You can’t sue your doc, let alone if you live in the US and have elective surgery in Korea. Dentists fresh out of school do surgeries. All the amazing before and after pics you see are an utter, complete, immense ****ing lie. These people that look so flawless in their after pics look NOTHING like that in real life.

Before anybody says I am racist, both of my parents are Korean.

I find it infuriating that people throw around Korea for facial surgery as if it were a magic country. Have surgery in a first world country. Dr. Kimberly Lee from Beverly Hills said that she sees patients every day who have been butchered in Korea and some of them can’t be repaired. Even Deschamps-Braly explains on his website why the double surgery so famous in Korea is not comparable to the feminizing surgery performed in the US.

As a side note, Dr Kimberly Lee is Korean herself but she went to school in the US and has a practice in the US. And even her admits that she sees every day patients who have been disfigured in Korea.

I am in touch with a girl who lost vision from one eye and she went to a reputable clinic in Korea. At first, I thought she was exaggerating, but I saw all of her diagnostic reports. She can’t sue.

I see on this board Korea always comes up when someone mentions facial surgery. Again, they are worse than ****.

Your review is weird
It’s not even possible to do that much surgeries in one shot
Two Jaw is the most invasive surgery ever
How could you handle it with rhino and zygoma
Most surgeon would not accept that
Your mouth is shut when you do two Jaw if your nose is also covered how could you breath.. I don’t understand this review..
And expensive doesn’t mean safe this is stupid.
Usa surgeon also botch a lot lol and they are way more expensive than Korean surgeon.. Deschamps-Braly is 6 times more expensive than Korea for a simple vline and not the best one..
who are you to tell people to go there..
Korea can be safe if you choose your surgeon wisely and don’t just go to the most expensive clinic pretending it’s safe and doing all the possible surgeries lol

Your response is stupid. You are shooting the messenger. I am not saying Deschamps is good, but, compared to Korean surgeons, he is a god. Yes, you are damn right. I did all of those things at once. And I went to the most expensive AND reputable clinic. Just because what I am saying crushes your dreams, doesn't mean my review is fake. I did not even mention what the clinic was. How dare you! How dare you cast doubt upon the veracity of my review.

you are disgusting. Shame on you. I hope you get butchered in Korea. You will be singing in a different tune

Are you this girl named changed on KakaoTalk by any chance ?
You sound crazy like her
And she pretended to have been botched in Korea too with two Jaw..
Wishing someone to get botched reveal a lot about your craziness
I’m going to report this post.
Thanks

Stop! Just stop. You people should be ashamed of yourself. Blaming the victim. I was botched in Korea too. I had cheekbone reduction surgery. I went to the best clinic, one that had stellar reviews, and I ended up with non-union, facial sagging and functional problems. It took me 4 ****ing years to find a surgeon to fix me. You people are absolutely disgusting if you try to gaslight us and blame the victim. I posted several months ago about my experience and a lot of people said nasty things to me because these people like to believe Korea is where God surgeons are. I posted my before and after pictures and my cat scans to show how huge the damage was. You have no right to talk like that to a person who had a horrible experience in Korea. I can speak about my experience and I know other girls who have been botched too, so, it's not unheard of. Enough of this stupid attitude.

Wow, I’m at a loss for the words. To those who are victims of botched surgeries, I’m terribly sorry. It’s a nightmare and also such a horrifying reality for so many people who put their hope and trust into surgeons. While I really do sympathize, I just want to note (and correct me if you don’t agree) that we shouldn’t generalize the entire Korean industry for the actions of what seem like many. There’s always going to be cases no matter which country you go to in which there is a medical accident, and it’s so important to do research and try and hope for the best. I empathize that so many people research and there are instances where things go south, and it’s not any of their faults. Should there be stronger penalties and regulation? Absolutely. So please. Let’s not victim blame, and let’s not resort to nasty words that antagonize one another. This forum is for us to help each other out, and I wish the best for everyone. Much love to you all

Most surgeon don’t do that even more with zygoma
It sounds totally impossible to me
That’s why I’m saying this thread is weird
Doing two Jaw and rhino together don’t even allow you to breath
Don’t get fooled by this post...

Yeah... I got really disillusioned the more I researched and the more followed peoples journeys in Korea. I think there are some really incredible surgeons out there, but this whole notion that South Korea is THE place to go for PS has become a more of a myth than anything. Ultimately I have decided to take my plastic journey to Colombia where I've found true unbiased, unfiltered photos, videos, and journeys of surgery dolls. I truly love the Instagram doll community and how real everyone is instead of this website full of sponsored and fake results. I remember scrolling endlessly on this site for yearsssss researching and trying to find real experiences and find my doctor. I learned so much from this site but now I am sick of Koreas ******** and how this website has evolved to be full of garbage.

That isn't the changed girl. That’s a whole different person. Could be troll. Report the realis. Plus South Korea is ranked number one for plastic surgery. People are trying to troll the forums.

I totally agree..
full of fake review and promoters
I’m also sick about Korean medical system
But the fact she is blaming all Korea because she has been botched is stupid lol
There are some incredible surgeons in Korea.. the problem is to find them and not getting fooled by promoters
It’s almost impossible for foreigners unfortunately