BeautyHacker

My Experience In Pretty Body Clinic - BBL

I had BBL ( Brazilian Butt Lift ) at Pretty Body Clinic in Seoul -South Korea & I’m Now 10 Weeks After the Surgery .

My Life Really change after the operation & My Butt looks Very Sexy Now . Every one asking me where I got this sexy butt .

I’m more confident Now after the BBL & so happy .

Thank you Pretty Body Clinic For The Support During The time that I spent in your clinic.

Thank You Doctors & All employees.

God Bless You all

• 3 weeks later...
Hello there! Did you use an agency to contact PrettyBody Clinic? I hope you do not mind if I ask if your review is sponsored? Thank you!

I made My search On google Then I found that Pretty Body Clinic Is The Best One For Doing Those Kind Of Surgeries & Dr Jung Is The Best Doctor In Korea .
Hope that I answered Your Question . If you have more questions please don’t hesitate .

@Malrwashdeh, thank you for sharing your story :smile:. I heard about fat transfer BBL and implant BBL, but was quite worry about the fat still be stay for long if I do fat transfer. I am also scared that the pain , look akward on my butt if I do implant BBL..
How's the butt look like?

Hi Dear & a pleasant Day
First of all I want to thank you for your comment & Don’t Be afraid to do BBL - Fat transfer . Why ? Because Doctor Jung at Pretty Body Clinic He will discuss With you about how many cc you want to Inject in your Butt . Now I’m 4 Month almost after BBL - Fat Transfer & Every one telling me that I have sexy Butt ( amazing shape) . For the pain it’s tolerable ( for 1-3 day maximum) & You will take Medicine For that , so don’t be afraid ( Just remember the result that you will have after the surgery & every thing will be smooth) .

Hope that I answered all of your Questions!

Thanks ,
Malrwashdeh