BeautyHacker

Looking for someone who is going to South Korea this Summer for Rhinolasty PS

Anyone from USA planning to go this summer? I am Asian & 23s .I’m aiming for sometime from July to August and i may go by myself.I never thought that I would go to a strange place to do surgery.I took the courage to come to this decision.I even want to go now but i dont know which clinic to choose yet.I really need your advices.

Are you going to do consultations and surgery all in one trip? If you’re able to go around November (or maybe oct) instead then there’s more people who are going! I’m from the us and am planning to go just for f2f consultations.

I may want all in one trip.I have already booked the flight in August 11 ☹️ Are you going to do Rhinoplasty?

Mine is August 11 .I’ll leave on August 28.Have you found the clinic you like yet? I have a Korean friend, she introduced me Nana PS which locals like

I have already booked the ticket in August.what clinics in your list?This is also my first trip.It's interesting but it's also worrying.^^ Are you planning to go alone?

Hi Thile, I am going in Aug too. I already booked the surgery at Cinderella clinic on 12th Aug. What kind of surgery would u like to have?

Im planning to have rhino.How about u? Don't you wait to consult them directly before getting surgery?

omg good luck! keep us updated on your journey :smile: I plan for rhino (just for slimmer nose, not intending implant/higher bridge), buccal fat removal, and chin implant. And I highly recommend you shortlist your clinic choices before going.

• 2 weeks later...
I will get Rhinoplasty, Zygoma reduction and fat grafting. I went through an agent. I feel like the price is abit too high but proceed to book anyway since i need to hold the surgery spot. where are you going to have surgery? its only one more month to go so i am very excited.

• 2 weeks later...
May I ask how much you were quoted from Cinderella? Thx

I am going to have Rhinoplasty, zygoma reduction and fat grafting. They quoted KRW 20.1mil for all 3 surgeries combinef