BeautyHacker

My experience in Faceline clinic

Hi guys, I'd like to share my story here about my nose job. As you can see from the pre-op picture, my bridge was low so I got filler injections inside often. But I feel like my nose is kind of dull after I got injections
I’ve been always willing to have a nose surgery, but there were so many side effects of rhinoplasty and I kept thinking and worried too.
There's a lot of hospital names are mentioned in Purseforum, but if you searching in, you can see bad reviews on it so I thought it would be the most reliable and natural thing to do is trust my acquaintance, sister whom I've known for 2 years. I did the rhinoplasty at the same place she did!
Before the surgery, I've decided not to have nose revision so I chose where guarantees the safety.
After the surgery, I put a lot of stuff which made me hard to breathe through my nose, and I really wanted to take it all off because it was stuffy.
Btw, it's been about 2 months now, but I'm happy with my nose. Lol. If you have any questions, please reply!

Before
upload_2019-6-18_11-7-53.png

After
upload_2019-6-18_11-8-25.png

• 3 months later...