BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty Recommendations. Help!

So I would like to give you all a review of each hospital I ended up going to. I have until tomorrow to make my decision as I plan on getting surgery by Thursday at the latest. I am very conflicted, but I'm also pretty sure where I will end up going.
Banobagi: I went to Banobagi first. Banobagi had the best building out of all of the hospitals that I received consultation from. The exterior is a beautiful individual building and the best thing I liked about the consultation is that they had in-house aftercare products as well as a very professional approach. I'm assuming that by the size of the hospital, it seemed the most like a corporate environment. The consultant and the translator were both nice, but the doctor's consultation was a bit rushed. I felt like they finished all of the talking with the consultant and the doctor was there to almost confirm? what the consultants had just told me. Other than that it is still a viable option for me, and pricing was ok as well.

UVOM: The English consultant (translator) was sooooo sweet! She was so nice and I genuinely felt that I could trust the English consultant. The doctor was very articulate and I genuinely had a better understanding of what factored into my surgery. I also learned that because my nose was bulbous due to the thickness of my skin. There are limitations to how slim I could get my nose. The only problem I had was that the Korean consultant seemed very push. For instance, she kept on asking me when I was going to get surgery and the dates would be booked if I didn’t reserve it now. When I said I would need a day to think about it she didn’t seem to understand why I was consulting other clinics.

GNG: GNG was also a separate building and while it was not as big as Banobagi, I was impressed by the atmosphere. The workers were friendly and the English translator and consultant were very friendly as well. I was not pressured and like UVOM their consultations were long and thorough. What differentiated them from other plastic surgery hospitals was their emphasis on the ENT aspect. I don’t really care about the ENT aspect, but I at the same time, I don’t want to come out of surgery with breathing problems lol. I liked the atmosphere of the consultation and I liked my consultation with the doctor. It wasn’t on the cheap side though, just for all of you to know.

ID: ID! I have to say. I never realized that a plastic surgery practice could be so big. In a way I believe that they became big for a reason? They seem to have a nice staff and good translators. If I had to go for the “simple pick” I would go with them. I read a lot of bad reviews on this forum, so it honestly scares me a lot. I probably won’t be going with ID for that reason specifically, but nothing really stood out to me about ID. They were very expensive though.

I was going to get more consultations, but I decided to make a choice between UVOM and GNG. Please tell me your thoughts before I make my final decision!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! How long did it take for UVOM to get back to you? I contacted UVOM on Whatsapp 4 days ago and haven't heard from them. I know other clinics replied to me within 1 day.

I heard some bad things about GNG on this forum, so you might want to do more research into GNG. People mentioned things like it being a factory and some people having botched surgeries, so make sure you do more research!

UVOM has been really slow to reply to me on Kakao as well, but I think it's just one person and she seems really busy? It's an inconvenience for sure, but it might be a good thing that they're not super pushy or desperate for foreign patients, idk.

• 5 months later...
Were you able to get your surgery done? If so, where?