BeautyHacker

Best Clinic for DES?

Hey guys! I am currently minor-panicking about getting surgery on my eyes for this summer, right before I head off to school.

I initially started off researching places in LA (since I live in the states) to get my eyes done but after reading and spending time on this forum, it seems to be that the best results would be getting them done in Korea... any opinions about this?

So now that I've started looking into Korean clinics, I feel really lost.. I don't speak Korean nor do I have any Korean friends that live there, so I really don't know how to decide on a clinic or really plan an entire surgery and trip to Korea in a matter of two months... pursefam... I need your help :')

I looked into MVP, Teuim, and a bit of Banobagi as of now... any recommendations or reviews on any of them, or any better ones you would suggest? Hopefully anyone else with this problem could find this useful too! Thank you so much (:

I went to View and did my eyes with Dr. Jeoung Min Kim. Ptosis repair and symmetry of eyes. I had one mono-lid and one double-lid. I’m happy with doing it in Korea vs California bc they are used to working on asian faces and features and therefore have more experience.

If you don' t mind, could you share with me your before and after surgery pictures?

• 2 months later...
Hi, my eyes are not symmetrical as well, can you also share your before and after as well? I'll email you.