BeautyHacker

Ethnic/ Black Rhinoplasty in S.Korea (View)

Hi, everybody
I've been lurking quietly for a while and your advice has helped alot. Here is my PS experience in South Korea.
Before my travel I reached out to 3 clinics: Answer Clinic, Mina Clinic and The View. Mina clinic didn't respond ever. I followed up with Answer clinic and I felt safe, but I wasn't sure we were on the same page as far as my vision for my face...
I chose View Clinic for Dr. Lee Dong Chan.When i described what I wanted, he listened carefully and even mentioned things that i didn't even explain yet. The next day, I booked my appointment. I was sent home the same day as surgery via taxi. I wasn't really in pain the first week, just stuffy like I had a bad cold. Swelling was definitely worse on the third day, but went down after that. The second week i didn't feel my best and reached out to one of the English translators. They got followup treatments and appointments scheduled very quickly and i felt really taken care of. The doctor also double-checked my healing progress in between his schedule which I was thankful for.
Honorable mentions: English translators - Jasmine, Victoriya and Deborah. There was also someone on their Whatsapp line who helped me get to the clinic when i got lost the first time. He stayed on the phone until I arrived.

So I'm really pleased with my experience with the View Clinic and Dr. Lee Dong Chan. :smile: My B/A pics are below!
I also had a sliding genioplasty which you might notice changed the projection of my lips a little.
If you have any questions ask away. I'm new to using TPF interactively so, be patient with me ^^

• 2 weeks later...
What procedures did you get done? Am black too may I contact u?

• 4 weeks later...