BeautyHacker

Best Clinics for FC, DES and Rhino

hi all! I’m new to the forum and have been researching ps clinics in Korea for a while now. I was wondering if any of you have had personal experiences with any and preferably all of the mentioned procedures. I want to find a really good place to get all of these done at one place but I can’t really find a SINGLE place, just one or two that specializes. I’m very aware of sponsorships and such but just wanted to ask anyway! Thanks guys!

When I had my surgery, I had consultations at different hospitals, and I recommend you the same thing, go for consultations to check the doctor in person, and also look for as many reviews as you can for each hospital you consider to have the surgery at.
I finally decided to have the surgery at Seoul Queen PS, and as I did lot of research on the doctors they have there, I found out that all of them are specialized in rhinoplasty, while doctor Im is also specialized in facial contouring (and breast surgery), doctor Ha is in blepharoplasty (but since you want a double eyelid surgery, I guess all the doctors perform the surgery), and doctor Kim is specialized mainly in rhinoplasty.
And SQ is not a big hospital, so I am sure if you go to a bigger plastic surgery hospital, they will have doctors specialized in different areas. Most of the hospitals have a joint treatment system, so if you are a severe case (I doubt it though), the specialized doctor will operate on you. ^^

• 4 weeks later...
hi how did it go?

Hi, I was looking for the information for rhino in Korea since thinking of going to Korea in Sep.
I haven't decided yet but I think the information I got from my Korean friend would be helpful for yall.
She recommended Shimmian clinic and this clinic is specialized in rhino for 28 yrs. She heard of this clinic from one friend of her had rhino in Kor like 3 years ago but the friend experienced a severe side effect from the previous procedure. I don't wanna reveal the name of this clinic not to be complicated later on but I just can say it was the huge and super famous clinic in Korea.
Anw she also got a recommendation from her friend and took revision from this clinic which was famous for revision, necrosis..etc and it went well, fortunately. She did the surgery using rib cartilage, price is higher but she decided it for safety reason. AWWW I gotta go right now I will rewrite this again later :smile:)

Hello ! Have you find a PS in korea for you ?. I would like to recommend you an App I am using now since im also in the same page of you looking for a Best PS in Korea. This App is currently helping me a lot in research its like a platform where PS surgeon posting different type of Plastic Surgery they are offering and also you will see real time review of their services. And also you can Request for Quotation there and get free Consultation from different Professional Surgeons. The App name is Charmfidence.