BeautyHacker

Anyone been to OPERA in in Korea for blepharoplasty or Genioplasty?

So I decided not to use JK . they kept changing there pricing on me which was frustrating. I have decided to get a quote at OPERA. I didn't read any negative things on them . Has anyone been there for blepharoplasty or a Genioplasty??

• 8 months later...
I've never heard of JK. Is there also major clinic in Korea? I'm thinking about doing FC in Korea. So far I've got quoted and consultation from DA, BNBG, View. Among them I think I'm going to DA since I did my rhino revision successfully. Consider those clinics as well since genioplasty is not a simple surgery.

I've been to Opera with my friends for a consultation. The facilities are really lousy and it reminded me of some street market.. 2 people in front of us were complaining and English translator told us we need to wait for more than an hour for getting a consultation that we booked. Saw doctors came out and went back between operation room and consultation room with surgery clothes. After we saw this we just told her (translator) we want to cancel the consultation and we left. I don't want to imagine myself undergoing surgery in this kind of lousy place...