BeautyHacker

Where is the best place for Facial Lipo in Korea?

Hi, does anyone know where I can go for a double chin lipo, nose filler and botox in korea?
I'm traveling in June and initially thought about places recommended by Docfinder.

However I noticed that those clinics (Banobagi, JW, ID, Regen) recommended by them arent exactly recommended on this forum.

I tried to search for smaller clinic that is more popular amoung local koreans, and found 365mc, Fresh and Cooki. These are my three shortlisted. Anyone able to recommend which might be better? Price wise they seem to be rather similar (est. 3 - 4 mil for chin lipo) to those recommended by Docfinder, except for JW.

I'm in dilemma as I thought Docfinder was backed by Govt. and it just seems unlikely that govt-backed clinics would be bad? Hoping you guys might be able to help me come to a decision on which clinic would be best.

Hi, does anyone know where I can go for a double chin lipo, nose filler and botox in korea?
I'm traveling in June and initially thought about places recommended by Docfinder.

However I noticed that those clinics (Banobagi, JW, ID, Regen) recommended by them arent exactly recommended on this forum.

I tried to search for smaller clinic that is more popular amoung local koreans, and found 365mc, Fresh and Cooki. These are my three shortlisted. Anyone able to recommend which might be better? Price wise they seem to be rather similar (est. 3 - 4 mil for chin lipo) to those recommended by Docfinder, except for JW.

I'm in dilemma as I thought Docfinder was backed by Govt. and it just seems unlikely that govt-backed clinics would be bad? Hoping you guys might be able to help me come to a decision on which clinic would be best.

• 3 weeks later...
You have different view of me, Because I went to 365mc they've got the accredited by the ministry of health welfare of Korea, which is Very difficult to get that one and heard 365mc is only the hospital passed that test so that helped me to choose.
Anyway the point is list up and get the consultation first with listed clinics and check the biggest number of patient they have, if the result of before and after is good usually result was good. I went 365 but I've done my arms not the face but they seemed very professional and I loveeeeee ma result now a lot

Do not go via Docfinderkorea or any kind of the agent whereever they've got the accredited by the ministry of health welfare of Korea. I do not trust them. I heard and read some reviews about the agency like Misooda , Docfinderkorea, or others, they get 20%~30% commission from total costs of how much you spent money. That's why I searched, contacted directly to the clinics not through agencies. From my research and result from my auntie, might big and well-known clinic is good but you can try to find where the locals mostly go for the surgery rather than size of the clinics or advertised by themselves, or through agency.

• 1 month later...