BeautyHacker

My Nose surgery, under eyes surgery, silk lifting, forehead wrinkles

Hello, my name is Tania~ I came to Korea not long time ago but i was impressed by how popular and professional plastic surgery is here~
I had some complexes about my face for a long time and was thinking if I should or not do it for a long time.
I really didn't like my nose (it is not straight and too big in the end, and when i am smiling it goes all way down and looks even bigger then it is), wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes and wrinkles on my forehead + big cheeks...
There are problems I wanted to get rid of for a long time.
Not long time ago one of my friends did a surgery in BK Plastic surgery in Seoul (Sinsa st).. I was amazed by how natural it came out. I really hate when you can see where and what a person got done. Everything should be natural and should suet your face.
I really liked what my friend got so I decided to go to the same hospital.
I got contact from her and went for my first meeting.
The hospital by itself is very big and modern, everyone was so nice.
Person in charge introduced me to 2 doctors. One for my nose and one for the rest of my face.
Talking with nose surgery doctor i was really happy because he cheeked my nose and explained how he will do it to make my nose straight and smaller in the end. Moreover he was the first doctor who said that he will make my nose not going down that much when I smile. Most of doctors i met before even didn't payed attention on it.
Second doctor was so nice as well. Before i was thinking just about getting fat or filler under my eyes but he said that i just have too much skin under my eyes which create all that wrinkles so I decide to make a surgery instead. They will cut my under eyes skin a little bit and put fat.
As I understood i have just too much skin on my face as well so i will get Silk lifting as well~ so i will not look strange just more fit up and younger after getting my surgery.
My surgery is scheduled on 10th of July~ I am really waiting for it and will come back to tell you how it turned up :smile:KakaoTalk_20190708_124732317.jpg KakaoTalk_20190708_124229991.jpg KakaoTalk_20190708_124230179.jpg KakaoTalk_20190708_124610616.jpg KakaoTalk_20190708_124732656.jpg