BeautyHacker

eyelid revision at MVP- Dr Seo

I have never been to MVP but from what I've read on here it seems that MVP tends to give somewhat lackluster results when it comes to eyes. I think there are other doctors who are much more well known for eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
I didn’t get an eyelid revision, but I did get double eyelid surgery there a month ago and to be quite frank, I’m not entirely happy with my results. Dr. Seo told me I had ptosis and that I needed to do ptosis correction on top of my double eyelid surgery. I specifically told him about my concern that my right eye post-surgery was uneven compared to my left but he told me that it’s due to the swelling and it’ll get better as time goes on. I was dumb enough to trust his words because in the photo, you will see that my right eye (your left) is clearly STILL a lot droopier than my left. Did he only perform ptosis correction on one eye or something?

I also don’t appreciate him being super rough with me during the surgery because although I was sedated and under local anesthesia, I still was conscious as that’s the normal procedure during DES. He was slapping my face and was really rough with moving my head around and at times, I even whimpered because it really hurt whatever he was doing on my eye. Not saying that that’s completely pertinent to the story but just wanted to give some insight as to how he treats his patients... I kind of wish I didn’t read this forum because there was this one lady who RAVED about what a good doctor he is and I don’t think he’s all that.

Be sure to definitely bargain with the consultant though. She may tell you that something has a set price but just lie and say you wouldn’t have enough for your travel expenses.

Did you get incisional or non-incisional? Some of my friends that did DES had visible swelling too, which only completely subsided after a few months. Yours don't look too bad, though hopefully they will improve with time. I have been thinking of going to MVP to get DES too after reading the good reviews about Dr Seo on this forum, but with all the conflicting information available I still can't decide if I should go to Taiwan, Korea or get it done locally (in SG).

I got incisional

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the info! Nobody wants a rough surgeon.