BeautyHacker

PS in Philippines? Nose and jaw

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on going to the Philippines with family next year, and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with PS over there? I want a V line jaw and typical asian nose job (bridge raised and tip less bulbous). Is there anyone that can offer some insight on this, like recommending a certain clinc/surgeon?

Hi, Pheonixxrising

I myself not yet did nose job in Philippines, but have been lurking for a good doctor there.
Because from what i have seen from IG they good and familiar with bulbous nose (my nose type).
Here is the IG : @docyappyy(but there is botched nose case from this doc- I read at my local forum)
@dockapeps( found him from his BBL patient vlog on YouTube )
@lanouvelleimageclinic( forgot how I found him, but his result impressive for my taste)

Thank you for the replies. I’ve contacted docfinderkorea to try and get quotes for what I want done in Korea.
My mother had a nosejob in the Filipeno’s and turned out pretty good considering she has a super wide bulbous nose. Mine isn’t as bad as hers.
I might just save up money and do Korea but I’m concerned about cost of flight there.

You're doing the right thing. I know a girl who went to @docyappy and she is completely botched. What he did to her is unfixable and her life was completely turned upside down because of it. He is the king of botched noses if you actually dig around online and speak to real people. All his photos are suspect with like 20 filters on them. Notice how they also only show certain angles, because they're trying to hide the terrible scarring.