BeautyHacker

Nana plastic surgery RIP OFF

Hei guys.
Since some of you know, I went to Korea for 10 days to consult about my revision rhinoplasty. This trip, I also planned to improve my look by doing some botox and fillers.
So, while I was consulting, most doctors told me my nose could not be improved much since I have a thick skin, I decided however to consult more clinics and since I was right next to Nana, I decided to drop by.

The doctor told me the same, nose cannot be improved much but she would reccomend a slimming and skin botox injection for my nose. Said it should work. So I agreed. And I decided to also get fillers and forehead botox.
I went there with my friend, and we asked the consultant if they have a ‘facial’ treatment as well, to which she responded yes. She said the price is 110,000krw and the time would be 60-90mins. I told her I wanna do botox and fillers, and my friend also wanted to do jaw botox. She said she would offer a ‘free’ aquapeel.

So it all started. The facial we were promised, it lasted about 30 mins (includinf the aqua peel) and it included only a face wash. Lol. So we basically paid 110,000 krw for a face wash. We talked to the consultant about this, she said it’s ok because we got the ‘aqua peel’.
Then I got the fillers for my nasolabial, 2cc and fillers for my lips 1cc.
So i basically paid 300.000krw x3 = 900.000 krw for fillers. KOREAN FILLERS
Then 240.000krw for sliming injection and skin botox.
110,000 for the ‘facial’
No tax refund was given.

As for the results, it looked good at the moment but now one week after, the nasolabial fillers are almost gone!! Also I had botox in my forehead to whoch I feel like thwy injected water because my frown is just as strong as before.
Pretty disapointed. Can send you pictures if you feel like I am overeacting. Lol. Just sharing my experience.

Oh, the consultant also asked us to write a review since they wanna get popularity. By us I mean me and the friend I went with (which still has to be compensated for the ‘facial’ - I already left Korea)

i realized they are quite pricey, not sure if its a ripoff or its bc they have good surgeons there

i believe 100 dollars for a ‘facial’ where they just wash your face is a rip off

Nowhere in the world someone would charge you 100 dollars for washing the face.
Facial is the meaning of cleansing, removing blackheads, massage of the face, applying masks etc.
What happened in Nana was a 5mins face wash. Consultant said it will take 60~90mins
Either she didn’t know or there was a misscomunication. Still paid 110,000krw to have my face washed tho

Did she wash your face and then do the aqua peel or literally just use a cleanser on your face and then leave you with no moisturiser or anything?