BeautyHacker

Best Alarplasty / Alar Base Reduction in Seoul?

I have a wide nose and I want to slim down the base of my nose. I had a rhinoplasty 6 years ago where the surgeon gave me a higher nose (which he said will make the nose look slimmer) and cut off a bit of my alar / made my nose slightly smaller.

However, this only slimmed down my nose a little bit and my nose is still very wide (not proportional to my face). So, I am looking to go to Korea next month to do a better alarplasty / alar base reduction surgery. After some online research, it seems like there are 2 methods - one cuts from the outside of the nose base, and the other cuts inside the nose. I think I had the one that cuts from the outside of the nose base 6 years ago.

Has anyone else done the alar base reduction surgery? If so, where and which doctor did you use and did they cut from the outside or inside of the nose? How was your experience and healing process?

Thank you so much for your help. Any advice or experiences you can share is greatly appreciated!

I’m in the same boat as you! Had an alarplasty done in Seoul a few yrs ago (via inner nostril incisions) that barely made any change at all. :sad: I’m now looking for a new place that can do more visible alarplasty results - with the least visible scars possible, too.

I saw some posts on here that showed good results from UVOM and Garosu for making the nose smaller. So, I think I'm going to consult with them when I go to Korea in August.

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1004556-100-no-bs-review-opera-uvom-namu/page-2
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/963304-clinics-in-korea-that-specializes-in-reducing-wide-nose/

Please let me know if you see any other good results on this forum too! Or other clinics you're consider/ heard of :smile:

You should try to contact them, and if you can have an online consultation in English, then you wouldn't need your own translator.
I didn't have to bring my own translator when I was there. :biggrin::biggrin:

• 3 months later...