BeautyHacker

Avoid Braun plastic surgery korea at any cost

Your so right. You would only get a cheaper deal for a facelift . If you get multiple surgery’s done at once.

not sure about vip but JK you will never get 8000 for it. They quoted me like around 12000 for primary and 160000 for revision face lift.
trust me if you go around asking clinics at the upper mid tier level, for example View, JW, DA, APS, Dream, i think even ITEM which is more mid tier, they will not quote you 4000 for smas lift/mid face lift. At these clinics even local price isn't that cheap for a smas/midface lift. The lift alone should take at least 3.5 - 4 hours. Often it can take 5-6 hours to complete. most surgeons will only do one smas lift a day because of this as its time consuming because of the suturing required. charging 4000 for that procedure is not economically friendly for the clinic when they can simply do a primary open rhino which takes only 2-3 hours for around the same price or higher, and they can squeeze in 3-5 of such patients a day. It doesn't make any business sense to underprice the procedure. Like in Australia with mendelson, (who i might add is freakishly expensive), my first lift 10 years or so ago cost me 30 000 AUD. NOT including anesthesiologist fee, hospital OR fee, ward overnight stay. Back then was also before the aussie dollar was relatively strong and hadnt shat itself like now lol. I recall Peter dixon and chris moss quoted me in the 20 000 AUD mark back then too, again not including anesthesiologist or associated hospital fees.

yes thats true actually. Most ppl when they do the lift are older. So they usually do face forehead and neck together. In that case they package it up for a lower price since the additional time required isnt that much more, esepcially for the neck lift because the incision site is the same as the smas/mid face lift. But again, it never goes as low as 4000 post discount

At Hyundai aesthetics which is where I went for something else (I'm assuming it is a higher-end clinic judging by the number of people carrying Hermes bags in the waiting area, The general design and the quality of the doctors) quoted the person I was with around 7 million won for a lower face life (meaning like below the eyes but I can't remember if it was including the neck).

Anyone who charges 30,000 for a facelift really needs to get their ego in check.

Hyuandi quote me for face lift. 6 mill krw .

lol stop girl i actually paid for that back then haha. It was really really well done and he was the president of the isaprs at the time. I actually went to see him for my second face lift a few years ago but fml he was gonna charge me cough more than 40 000 AUD. Thats why i went eff this and did it in korea instead.

lower face lift usually means they only lift the lower face region. If you think about it like this, anti aging surgery is split into 4 portions:

1) Forehead
2) Face (from cheeks to lower jowel region)
3) Neck
4) under eyes (lower blepharoplasty)

When they say FULL FACE LIFT, it usually means number 2 only. Which is the same as a SMAS lift or Mid face lift. Doesn't include 1 3 and 4. When they say lower face lift, it could mean only the lower jowel region (basically half of number 2) or a SMAS lift or Mid face lift (which is a full number 2). It won't include the neck.

Anyways since we all going by hyundai plastic surgery let's clear it up easily. Ima kakao them and screen shot the messages and post here. Im pretty curious to see how they define their lifts.

So I kakaoed them and this is their response. Given the 7 million quote its in line with what you mentioned your friend got quoted. So that would be the equivalent of a SMAS / Mid face lift. It doesn't include neck. They did mention the smas/mid face has a light lifting effect on the neck which is partially true as if you were to lift the lower jowel area, a very small area of the upper neck gets affected. But for a proper necklift as the staff said in the messages its a seperate cost.

Just to get an idea of their clinic range, I asked for their open rhino primary price. 4.5-5 is in the mid tier, not the upper mid to upper tier. Take into consideration they will give some discount after bargaining in person. The clinics I mentioned in the upper mid tier will never charge 4000 USD for a smas lift, but rather the 8-12000 mark are the upper tier. Braun's pricing strategy puts them in the upper mid tier. Clinics in the upper mid tier for primary open rhinos are also definitely not that cheap in the opening quote. That's not to say Hyundai isn't a good clinic tho. There's plenty of mid tier clinics that do good work.

So the neck lift, is a separate price. Thanks for letting me know!

Sangee, I am so disappointed on your thread. Mentioning about me especially, I don't think you realize you could get sued for this. When did I not respond to you? I told you to come back in Nov and I can't let you know on the exact date at this moment as doctors schedule could change. And I told you this already. How do you expect us to give you a revision surgery, writing such comments about us repeatedly? Why didn't you let others know that you didn't let us remove enough fat to have most lifting effect? How do you expect your skin to be tightened without removing fat inside? Due to the gravity of the fat, it still looks like what it was like before. We told you many times what would happen and you ignored what doctor said. You know the actual cost of mid face lift was 6.5mil and accusculpt lift was even separate from the cost. We gave you a great deal of discount even though you didn't get multiple procedures. I went through so much trouble to give you the cost you had. I tried my best to give you the best options and service and I can't believe this is what I am getting as a return.