BeautyHacker

Going to Hyundai in August. Anyone else?

Whoa you're going for the full shebang eh?

I'm also planning to go to Hyundai for nose, eyes and facial contouring. Looking forward to hearing about your results!

I really liked Dr Hwang's eyes, and was bit concerned about their fc and nose, but now feeling more assured when I got more info about their docs background (Seong). I'll see if my dates line up around yours.

GOALS! :heart::heart::heart:

From their insta @hyundai_aesthetics

don't want to get my hopes to high up based on things from insta, but if I can get at least 80% of this. I'm a happy camper.

[​IMG]

nice result!

GIRL I literally showed the consultant her same photos! i havent bought tickets yhet, Kakao me (: Mimichelle

Hello! Could i possibly see your results? You can censor your eyes if you want. My kakao is Mimichelle.

and I picked Sebin because Misooda is having a promotion, its $4800 right now. I dont really care about it looking too natural as i have a lot of breast tissue and I like the import model look LOL (; but the consultant told me sebin is also very good and has a lot of the same features (gravity gel) LIKE the motiva.

That girl is active in the KKT chats. The doctor that did her work is no longer at Hyundai but working at another large hospital now. I don’t want to seem like a promoter so I won’t say where he is now but just check the chats.

Oh can you tell me which doctor and where he's at now?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Cythr,

I'm considering Hyundai for fat grafting and chin lipo. Wondering who was your surgeon and if you were able to negotiate the price as well :smile:

thanks