BeautyHacker

Going to Seoul for FC and my complete list of PS I’m gonna visit

Hey everyone! I’m planning to come to Seoul for facial contouring in 2 weeks and so far got online consultations with few clinics:
1. Namu – response time 3/5, transparency regarding surgery details 4/5, prices 4/5 (quite satisfying) and overall (like the way they replied, language ability etc.) 3/5

2. BANOBAGI – response 4/5, transparency 4/5, prices 3/5, overall 4/5

3. MVP – response 4/5, transparency 3/5, prices 4/5, overall 3/5

4. THE FACE DENTAL – response 4/5, transparency 4/5, prices 4/5, overall 5/5

This is my personal opinion on how they communicate with potential patients online. I’m going to visit each of them and will update my post as well as decision. Good luck!

My friends visited Namu / View / Cinderella / Opera. And they said Namu was really not professional because a coordinator did the consultation, not a proper consultant. When they asked some detailed questions about their surgery, the coordinator didn't answer well, and they felt like this clinic is not trustful. So they just made it out of the list. I recommend visiting clinics which have proper English or Foreigner team.

Hi, I'm thinking of going to Korea in Sep and I got recommended Shimmian in Gangnam.
Do you know any about them? What I heard from my Korean friend is they are specialized in rhino for more than 25 years and doing a great job on revision etc.

No... I haven't and I'm actually interested in FC :smile:

Hi again! So, I arrived in Soul few days ago could visit all of them (feel kinda proud, it took me a while) and with some places I’m really dissatisfied as pinned my hope and actually thought to proceed there. So, here my renewed rating:

1. Namu – waiting time 3/5 (although they weren’t pretty busy and I had an appointment, but nvm the service still was quite good), answered my questions 4/5 (I left them quite satisfied), staff 3/5 (I left that some staff were kinda rude, maybe it’s normal for them anyway it was my first experience facing Korean ppl ever)

2. MVP – waiting time 3/5 (had to wait quite long even though got an appointment), answered questions 3/5 (I left the doctor’s office with a feeling that he didn’t understand clearly what I really want), staff 3/5 (they weren’t rude but very indifferent and rough in manners)

3. THE FACE DENTAL – waiting time 4/5 (nothing to say here, enough ppl but met the doctor in time), answered my questions 5/5 (I really liked the way the consultation went), staff 4/5 (quite satisfying)

4. BANOBAGI – waiting time 4/5 (didn’t have to wait too long although they were crowded), answered my questions 5/5 (both consultant and surgeon with assistant were very clear), staff 4/5

So far, my favs for today are THE FACE DENTAL and BANOBAGI. I came here with my mom and she suggests BANOBAGI as it seems more reliable and trustworthy to her, plus she really liked Dr. Park. I did too, he was very detailed and quite transparent when discussed the operation method and possible outcome, but I want to finalize my decision with THE FACE DENTAL, perhaps it was the first place that left 99% of positive impression, idk. Anyway, I’m not sure for now which place to go with, maybe I need to think about it a bit more and maybe I’ll visit few more places tomorrow as well.

What’s up guys! So, I’ve been thinking between TFD and BANOBAGI the whole night! I even searched for other PS around me to visit and compare them. But after weighting all pros&cons I finally made a decision! I called BANOBAGI this morning and set the operation date already! My surgeon is gonna be Dr. Park Jong Lim and so far, the results and reviews I’ve seen and read about his work were quite positive. Another reason why I chose BANOBAGI over TFD was in transparency, as I told that was one of reasons why my mom liked BANOBAGI. I didn’t notice it in the beginning but after analyzing my consultations I realized BANOBAGI felt more like they really understood my needs, my facial features and structure and so far, they recommended the most suitable customized surgery plan. I think they felt more like they really cared about my result and safety. The procedures we discussed during our consultation were – Angular jaw reduction with Genioplasty and Zygoma reduction. I’m still not sure if I really need zygoma reduction as the main concern for me now is my square lower face. Anyway, the surgery is gonna be in few days. Please wish me a good luck guys!

Hi bookworm, Thank you for sharing the information.
When is your surgery date? Did they give you discount for multiple surgeries? Do you have kakao ID?

Hey guys! I’m only 4 days post-op and honestly, I feel terrible… I decided to proceed zygoma as well and now my face is tied, I can’t open my mouth, I can’t talk or eat. Swelling is brutal as well as bruising, don’t even want to go out from my room. I look like hamster with full cheeks lol (well, that’s how my mom calls me – hungry hamster). My mom said that the result should look great, as she saw me right after the surgery, when they brought me to the recovery room (I was still under the anesthesia) and I wasn’t that swollen. Hopefully I don’t feel pain, sometimes I feel tingling in my chin and cheeks area and sometimes my face itches. Can’t wait to see the result!

Hi,I hope your swelling will gone soon,how many mm did they cut at your cheekbones?Will you feel comfortable to share your photos then?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! Thanks! I think I don't feel comfortable enough to share my pics right now, sorry :smile:

Today is the last day in Seoul. Met Dr. Park this morning and he said the recovery is on track. I’m still quite swollen but I think my mom was right and I hope the result is gonna be great. By the time I go back to school everything should gone and I also hope that will be able to eat everything, as we have annual burger/pizza party the first day of school lol. I still can’t fully open my mouth but so far, can chew very soft food like banana and cakes :smile: and honestly, I didn’t realize the recovery is gonna be so brutal but there’s no way back and I think it worth it :smile: