BeautyHacker

Ruby Plastic Surgery : Double eyelid surgery and Chin implant

So i recently got double eyelid surgery and a chin implant at Ruby plastic surgery and i am very satisfied with the results :smile:. It took alot of research to find the right place to have surgery but after going to 3 other ones I found Ruby to be the best fit for a natural and pretty look.
The front desk people at the clinic were all very friendly and Daisy, my consultant, was super informative with any questions i had. When I went to the consultation, Dr.Ha Jung Woo took a look at my eyes and told me i should get non incisional with epi+lateral canthoplasty. He seemed very knowledgeable in eyes so i trusted the clinic to book my surgery few days later.
During day of surgery, they take u to the upper floor to get dressed and go to surgery room. It was kind of scary but once they put u to semi sleep u kind of just forget about it lol. After the surgery I left to my hotel feeling kind of tired but not too bad.
I think the pain for eyes and chin was very tolerable and once the stitches were out they both healed quite quickly. The stitch removal on eyes is quite painful though haha.
Overall, im very glad i got the surgery cuz it came out very natural but still made a noticeable change :smile:

• 4 months later...