BeautyHacker

Forums in Chinese Language about Plastic Surgery in Taiwan or Korea?

Hi Purseforumers! Do any of you know of any Chinese language popular plastic surgery forums about plastic surgery in Korea and/or Taiwan?

If so, I'd love your advice on some forums to check out, since I'm looking to get revision surgery in Taiwan or Korea this year. Many thanks! :smile:

BONUS: I'd be happy to help translate and bring back some knowledge from the Chinese forums to this one. :smile:

Soyoung is a popular chinese plastic surgery forum

• 6 months later...
It would be good that someone can help the rest of us to read plastic surgery reviews in the written language of Chinese.
I know there has to be more than expected about the scum of the earth plastic surgeon that did my face lift in Taipei , Taiwan, He charged western prices and told me everyone get charge the same price including Taiwanese nationals.
Don't go to him. He will lied to you at consultation and leave you with a super botched face lifts of necrosis, grayish brownish skin which is a clear sign of botched face lift. dents of different sizes and lumps all over your face. Hypertrophic scars along your face lift incision line that is on your face and far from the so call face lift line. The amount of damage he done to my face is not repairable.. To the side of my face next to my ear is a super huge dent like missing flesh. Both sides of my eyes have dents. One a super large one and that is clear sign of horrible face lift. The dent looks like a shelf....................... He will cut corners and take short cuts all to save time and the result is a nightmare......... In the western world what he charged is also similar to his pricing.......... Doctor botched job has no aftercare since u leave within weeks after surgery. In the western world what he charged me includes after care. Dr. botched job told me he think in my country face lifts are double the amt he charge. NO. my home country cost of living is very high compare to Taipei, Taiwan. He charged in some cases more money . It depends on location in my home country what they charge and the amt of work. .If someone has sagging and the amt factors into the facelift cost I do not have sagging. Just wanted to improve my laugh line and that didn't happened after his botched facelift.... I gone to taiwan thinking that the work is better than in my home country since Asians which includes Pakistani and Indians are less than 5.7 %. So Taiwan has 25 million and plastic surgery is way more popular there than elsewhere in Asia except for Japan and South Korea. That is why I gone there expecting the skills be much better since 99% are East Asian looking people
Even a deep plane surgery for an Asian women a few years older than me costed less than what I pay in total. And hers was done in a pricey city of San Francisco. This scum bag of the earth unskilled plastic surgeon charged close to that and no after care. Deep plane is a much more complicated face lift.................. So avoid this clinic since they seldom from what I read from other posts honor your wish(s). Your wishes are ignored . They are very sloppy, People work there don't smile and seem so unhappy. Only smile in photos for their botched online websites making false claims that they cannot honor.

1. face lift left cut out of line. Really far out of line.
big dents and lumps all over the place.
I am still in pain post op 19 months
My face is grayish brown. The quack told me to use soap and water to remove it. What a scum bag. Never tell the truth and lies all the time.
Necrosis, no big deal just clean it with with saline water using a Q-tip around the scalp. well no big deal. The big necrosis healed to a large lump of hypertrophic scar which is big raised scar.
I will never wish this nightmare on anyone.....
He is very cocky after surgery. I couldn't move to right or left for a long time due to his neck lift. I don't need a neck lift. I have no sagging. All plastic surgeons told me liposuction is what you need. He told me face lift with neck lift will make the whole procedure to come out much better. Yeap? Left me with
serious pain and Big Red flag botched plastic surgery........................... grayish brown dead skin on my neck too that I forgot to mention.
He told me the skin will look normal after 3 weeks. Than he told up to 6 weeks, then he told me 3 to 6 months, then he told me up to 9 months...... What a quack...............

I visited doctors in my home country, they said 3 or more years. What is the point of getting a face lift ??
He cut out of line giving me really ugly and noticeable face lift scars, necrosis, damaged my face and neck skin for what????? If I only knew he has an English name, then I would avoided him. In his AKA alias name the negative review about him not honoring patients' wishes is a BIG red flag... No one mention in details how bad his botched plastic surgery is......... well, it is very bad and also he leaves you with super pain that last and last.........

• 4 weeks later...