BeautyHacker

Female hairline correction in Korea

Hello,
Is there any local Korean here who had a female hairline correction? Any idea how is Mojelim and Forhair? Are they reliable and are their results same as they display on their websites? It's hard to judge based on photos in the age of Photoshop :biggrin:
Also, what is the price per graft they offer to locals? Do they offer discounts/ deals? Also, which is the most popular clinic for female hairline correction among Koreans?
Sorry for so many questions :biggrin: But if anyone can answer, I would be extremely grateful!
Thanks in advance

I'm not a local Korean but Mojelim is pretty popular but one problem is that they didn't have any good English speakers...
which was a problem for me. And I saw a post here recommending Dana, they have fluent English consultants
and the head director also speaks fluent English which made me feel safe. Dr. Park is an expert at female hairline correction which I am about to get next month! http://danamv.com/us/index.php Check out their website here.
Hope this info helped you!!

I actually don't have a problem with getting my own translator, as long as I see good results! That is the reason I am looking for someone here who has already done it, so that I can see their real results and experience

• 1 month later...
Hi Pepmilk! How did the surgery go? Hope it went well. I am looking into getting this done too and would love to hear your thoughts.

Hey~ I got my hairline correction surgery done about a month ago now and I am very happy with the results so far.
I had it done with the FUE process which is punching one hair follicles at a time while the FUT strips off
a piece of skin in the donor area behind the head. I was scared of getting FUT so I sticked to FUE.
Got exactly 1302 grafts (3100 hair follicles) and I am very happy with the density so far.
Will have to see as the hair grows longer :smile:

That’s great news! Thank you so much for the information. I’m looking into FUT but like you said, it’s a bit scary. It’s difficult to choose!

I think there are pros and cons to both methods, it depends on the person!
Where are you thinking about getting yours done?

Absolutely right about the pros and cons. I just started to research and get quotes. Some places have mentioned forehead reduction/hairline lowering and of course transplant. Any thoughts on lowering?

How was the pain for you post surgery btw?

There was almost no pain, just a bit of stinging on the first day.
I don't recommend forehead reduction because you will see a visible scar on the forehead.

That’s really good to know. And yes, i did read scarring too. On the other hand, i have pretty thin hair so I am interested to know if that would even work with FUT or FUE.

I am also getting my nose and face contour btw. Lots of clinics seem to be one stop shop with multiple doctors specializing in their areas. But there are others that just specialize in one thing like hair.

That's actually good news. If you have thin hair, the final results will look more natural! because if the hair is too thick
the hairline will look very unnatural. So it doesn't matter whether it's FUT or FUE, it is up to you!

Oh PHEW! The ONLY one thing good about having thin hair LOL! Thank you for letting me know that!

How many follicles did you end up getting btw? I just got feedback from Yoon and they estimated about 3000 for me. On the high side for sure.

I did non-shaven FUE! This is another reason why I chose Dana because the head Doctor specializes in non-shaven FUE.
It's a little more pricey but I think it was worth it!