BeautyHacker

seoul queen PS?

I saw a review video of a girl from uk about this clinic and her surgeries were very successful just type seoul queen plastic surgery on youtube, I have contacted them and they quoted me 5k won (vat included) for hump nose rhinoplasty + nose tip + alar reduction and for lip injections 1 cc 120 USD vat excluded they also said I can bargain the price when I go to consultation. this clinic doesn't have bad reviews so I am very curious....

If you cannot find many reviews (good or bad) it can be because they didn't have English consultant till lately, so not so many foreigners went there, but you can check Beauty Social and they have different hospitals there with reviews in English. The video that you mentioned it was made by BS from what I remember :biggrin: I also saw it before deciding to have the surgery. ^^
And for the discount thing, you should expect to ask something instead, like write a review on BS or send them pictures, or whatever. Not only at this hospital but most of them do that. :biggrin:

hi, I am very afraid of the shadow doctor thing which is extremely common in korea...all those big clinics have had this issue so I am researching only clinics who are not very popular amongts foreigners..seoul queen has a lot of reviews from koreans but just one from a caucasican so I was wondering if someone in here went there, it seems a good clinic for rhino