BeautyHacker

One month post op- Danbam’s Uvom adventure update!

Hey y’all! Danbam here, it’s been one month since my procedures at Uvom! I like the way my nose is turning out so far, it’s been a little red which makes me kind of nervous, but Uvom has been staying in contact with me on what they suggest so that’s been a plus.

I’ll let you guys know of any updates! And again if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me either through Kakao or here :smile:

Read my first impression here! In case y’all wanted to know: https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1013618-uvom-plastic-surgery-danbams-korean-adventure-and-tips-advice/

Oh! And for those asking, my nose implant size was 6 mm! It seems like a lot? I’m not too sure though so if anyone knows please do!

i'm glad the nose is getting better. hope the redness goes away though.
when you said you did alarplasty, did Dr Lee specify on his method?

the thing about alarplasty is that, some noses turn out looking pinched, maybe because it doesn't match the face and this is my biggest nightmare.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Sinclair! Whew I’m so sorry for the late response, some threads just slip past me haha. As for alarplasty, I’m not too sure. I believe he said he was going to use an incision and cut, but in terms of making it narrow down I have no idea. I’m really sorry, I actually didn’t know that could occur! I could try asking them though what the procedure was, but it might take some time as I heard they have been getting a lot of messages lately aha.