BeautyHacker

Plastic surgery in Korea, suggestions?

Hey there! I’m kinda new to this topic and so far could realize that Korea would be the best place to proceed ba? I have no idea about price range and surgeons and would really appreciate if you guys can help me with it :smile: any advice appreciated. Thank you!

Hey everyone! For the last week I contacted so many plastic surgeries in Seoul and still can’t decide which place I wanna go. I’m currently planning a trip to Seoul, haven’t decided on dates tho but so far I’ll definitely visit Dream, Banobagi, Grand, TL and ID. I’m also thinking over implants and it’s kinda a dilemma for me, as I wanna Motiva but they are quite pricy and most plastic surgeries offers me Bellagel or Sebbin. I’ve seen quite good reviews on them and the result looks pretty natural. Can anyone suggest if there’s a huge difference between those 3? Thank you!

any place but Grand lol

• 3 weeks later...
I arrived Seoul last night, today I visited Banogabi and so far liked them a lot. A surgeon I got my consultation with was dr Barn, very professional and knowledgeable. He let me try a sizer to see which size would fit me best. My decision regarding Motiva is still same, so he suggested 350cc to make my 32A into full C. I’m planning to finish vising all plastic surgeries from my list, make a decision and get a procedure done by this week.

You should check Nana hospital,they are known for breast augmentation,the results look good

Last Fri I finally proceeded my surgery. I chose Banobagi as comparing them with other places I got consultations at, they were the most friendly, trustworthy and gave the feeling of comfort and safety from the very beginning. My breasts are very sore and moving my body even hands at the moment is extremely difficult. I’m very swollen now and hope will feel much better very soon. Even though I went alone, the consultant and staff spoke english and Dr. Barn provided good after care plus the guest house is very close (even hotels) so it wasn't so bad. If people are worried, you should ask about these things during the consultation and they will answer everything.
The total I paid for my surgery was 16,300,000 krw and I think it’s a fair priced for ba with Motiva.

Hi Clowndebrozzo,

16.3M KRW for a BA with Motiva sounds incredibly expensive. That is the highest quote I've ever read about/ heard about for ba. But I guess you can't really put a price on safety and being in good care. Please share more about your experience because I'm interested in going to seoul early next year for ba, thought I'm leaning more towards fat grafting so that the results won't be too obvious since i'm super flat. I'm literally an AAA so suddenly jumping to a C would catch everybody's eye.

i've done a lot of research on this blog and found the top clinics for ba with reasonable cost and good aftercare to be: MVP, Dream and Park JinSeok Aesthetics. So sad, I had a longer list before but found out clinics like: Opera, Regen, Fresh and Banobagi to be not good choices because either they've been blacklisted, said to be run by shady people, offer poor aftercare or act as a PS factory or are just simply overpriced.

I met an agent on "All about MEI", I'm not sure if anyone has come across them but they suggested: THE CLASS&MIZAIN (said to specialize in BA plus fat grafting), VIEW and YUMASTEM clinic (specialize in fat grafting to breast). I haven't really looked them up yet (except for Class & Mizain, in which I couldn't find much information), but has anyone heard of these clinics?

The average price that I've heard for BA is around $7M krw to $10M krw. $10M for Motiva and $7M for Sebbin.

Wow 16 mil won is quite expensive, but it's good that you felt comfortable to have the surgery there. I guess that's the most important thing after all.
I still didn't decide if i should go for the surgery or not, but I went to several hospitals for a consultation. I have a Korean friend who recommended me doctor Im from Seoul Queen, and the price was 10 mil for Motiva and 6 mil for Bellagel.
And I also had consultation at Wonjin, ME and DA, and the prices were quite similar. It may be because I went with a Korean so they didn't tell me the "foreigners price" but the Korean ones haha. As my friend did a little research before to find out what the prices are.

• 4 weeks later...
I think when it comes to my health, I'd definitely choose safety over price, as for agents... I don't really trust them especially a post I saw here (she came for FC and was forced to proceed at a clinic she didn't want to, but due to her young age, they convinced her and now she's suffering a lot not only because of botched result, but also because her nerves were damaged), but thank you for sharing your thoughts and time, I really appreciate it :smile:

hope to read your story one day, dear :smile: