BeautyHacker

Best clinic/surgeon for double jaw surgery (EUDental ?The Face Dental? Everm? ...?)

Hello,
Earlier this year, I underwent a first Double Jaw Surgery that left me with an asymmetry and a couple other problems. That's why I'm planning to have a revision surgery this year in Seoul and guys I sure do need your help!

I've seen good reviews about EU, TFD and Everm and I'd like to inquire more about these 3 clinics (or others) in the DJS world. So if any of you guys can share their experience *or a link to a post where they already did* and perhaps a few WARNINGS and things to look out for at clinics you consulted with and ended up NOT choosing, it would mean a lot!

I'm used to googling doctors and looking at their research papers to get an idea on their expertise. But what's curious to me is that, despite their long experience, I haven't come across many research papers written by the surgeons of famous Korean clinics.

I hope it's just a career choice (Korean surgeons choose to have a more field-oriented experience rather than research) and that I can count on your input to help me choose the right one.
This is going to be my second surgery and God help I'm not planning to have a third one!

I'm not looking for another procedure like VLine, or zygoma reduction. Just DJS (SSRO + Lefort 1).
And so far, other than the fact that I'm kind of disappointed in Everm's lack of reactivity that might reflect some kind of reluctance in handling a revision cases (even though they're yet to give me a consultation date), I'm kind of leaning towards TFD.

What clinic would you suggest I have my surgery with?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in Korea

Can you share with us your experience with TFD? Perhaps the problem you wished to correct, any side effects, how long certain symptoms lasted, any aesthetic compromises you had to make when deciding on the procedure, etc.

I consulted with evem, jum, eu, tfd and chose tfd because of their amazing reviews and the attention to detail of the dr and I am glad I did because I am very happy.

I did two jaw and v line. I asked dr lee for dramatic v line and he gave me what I wanted. I have no nerve damage and my lips are still full.

I am very happy with my 2 jaw and v line results.

I went to TFD for double jaw surgery and v line surgery.

other than swelling and discomfort in the first week I've had no side effects.

I am incredibly happy with my experience. I had to decide between EU oral and TFD and I chose tfd and it was the best decision I could have made. He gave me the dramatic results I wanted with no nerve damage.

I will write a proper thread soon

Happy for u When did u get it?
a

Regen has bad reviews for two jaw.

They have many sponsored posts on realself if you search on here many people have been botched there due to their use of shadow doctors.

They usually do sponsor paid reviews to lure people then shadow doctors do the surgery.

If you want real reviews join kao kao or talk to people who have actually gone to Korea.

I am currently in Korea and the most popular clinics here among locals are TFD, Ever M and EU. TFD is the best one as the doctor pays close attention to bite, airway and nerves. All 3 are very good but TFD is best.

Thanks for sharing! I am also interested in TFD, EU, and EverM. I just downloaded Kakao after reading your post! Which Kakao groups do you recommend joining for plastic surgery discussions?

Also, was it hard finding an orthodontist in your home country to coordinate with TFD on the orthodontic treatment before/after two jaw surgery?

I've pmed you the link to the group chat to discuss two jaw and v line.