BeautyHacker

Best clinic/surgeon for double jaw surgery (EUDental ?The Face Dental? Everm? ...?)

Wow. Dumb. Loud. Wrong? The amount of class you have is on another level! A low one of course.
And you're seriously hurting TFD with your bs.
Sweetie, I'm not on that kakao group so unlike you I won't speculate on what goes on there. I specifically said "AND DOCUMENTED" because you haven't shared any detail about your experience with us HERE, and it's something you said so yourself LOL.

I quoted aaaall the stories you brought up to prove to you that NONE of them is accurate or relevant. Have I missed one? LOL man I wouldn't be surprised. You're so all over the place with all your stories that now you're trying to blame it on other people! Get outta here. (literally. It's my thread xD) You didn't even try to clear things up or send any links yourself if you really had the slightest order in your thoughts.
Girl Bye.

Ps: I'll stop quoting when you stop replying and contradicting yourself. Recover well xoxo

Word of advice to everyone. Don't get easily manipulated on forums like this one. Unless you see the testimony of the person who underwent the procedure, please refrain from naively believing random stories reported by other people. (like the French girl story that I'm yet to get the link to xD) Simple as that. And it's the least one can do 'cause even these testimonies can be fake!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh.

I am a few weeks post-op from 2 Jaw at TFD. Those within the kao kao 2 Jaw community (which I am in) know who I am. You're not in it so I imagine that makes no sense to you. And as stated your posts are of no interest.

Dumb and wrong.

Poor that.

Blah blah blah. Didn't you update your block list? xD

I am still waiting for the botched pics for two-jaw / v-line on real self, not another purse forum thread with pictures of titanium plates that do no justice. Please. share.

I don't know if I'm thinking of the same post but I remember finding some stories on this forum about botched jobs with links to Realself for full reviews, but when I clicked on the link it 'didn't exist'. Keep in mind Realself deletes negative reviews A LOT (or at least used to). So that might be why no receipts have been provided

Again, do you have proof of realself deleting reviews? I actually researched about this one myself. I want to hear some of your factual insight.

I saw a giant master post on reddit (either the trans sub or the plastic surgery sub, I forget which) that I'd need to dig up again that had a bunch of stuff on censorship and deletion. But here is one I did find

I also see complaints a lot about a past admin named Angie who would attack users for bad reviews, but as far as I know she is no longer on the real self team. Maybe things have improved. I don't know.

But again, I recall clicking links to botched surgery reviews to realself on TPF and them 404'ing. I figure it was either realself or maybe clinics contacting patients to request takedowns, which I know some surgeons do.

I know that probably isn't "factual" enough or a satisfactory answer though. If one thing's for certain though, realself is full of fakes, that much is true. I haven't been on this forum long enough to know exactly what stories people are referring to (and it's a pretty big one at that) so I can't really provide anything beyond that. Sorry if that's not enough. But I don't really want to turn this into a giant back and forth about real self either. Whether people want to trust TFD based on this ongoing argument is up to them really.

• 3 weeks later...
There are 2 surgeons at EU, Dr Kim and Dr Shin. Should I insist having it done with Dr Kim only?

I thought Dr Lee at TFD is also an oral and maxillofacial surgeon?

He is, I said that in reference mainly to the other clinics I visited, most of which had plastic surgeons rather than oral/maxillofacial surgeons. I felt more comfortable with EU in the end, based on my consultation experience and the before and afters.

how long after your face to face consultation did you have the surgery? I'm wondering if I can do everything during 1 visit to Seoul only...