BeautyHacker

Best clinic/surgeon for double jaw surgery (EUDental ?The Face Dental? Everm? ...?)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's crazy how I came to this forum looking for answers and all I got was questions (and promotional false advice)

I am against sharing quotes and I don't think it benefits us as patients to do so.
Many promoters are keeping an eye on forums like this one, and when they see prices from other clinics higher than their clinic's price, they raise theirs.
I suggest you get in touch with them directly. Consultation fees are provided to you from the start.

I paid 30.000 krw at tfd and eu, 50.000 krw at jum. Everm charged 60.000krw for 2 hours of interpreter and no consultation fee.

Hey! Yep, probably March 2020. Have you started consulting with clinics? :smile:

Except for the translation fee, I got completely different consultation prices, just saying...
And no the Everm consultation wasn't "free" and included scans, photos, and exchange with surgeon of course.

What were your impressions after the JUM consultation?

IG: https://www.instagram.com/evermdental_/
Their website's in the bio

That's weird.. I thought consultation fees are the same. Anyway, Dr Lee at JUM seems very attentive to details. He's a bit intimidating (??) a bit but lol but I liked the consultation. Actually he's one of the 2 that I'm considering for surgery.

Yep, consulted with ID, TFD and EU. A lot of things to consider, I think it will be more clear after consultation in person.