BeautyHacker

Best clinic/surgeon for double jaw surgery (EUDental ?The Face Dental? Everm? ...?)

Online consultation was kinda same, so I don't have any priorities now based on whatsapp chatting :smile: I'm gonna wait and get real consultation with a doctor before making a decision. But I'll book consultation with all of them.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Dr. Lee at JUM speak fluently English? What was the communication like?

He does speak English. I can discuss directly with him however not that fluent (compared to Dr. Lee at TFD for example). However communication was very clear. The front desk staff have limited English, but the manager who quoted me after the consultation doesn't really speak English at all. We used translate app to communicate lol

• 1 month later...
what Jessicala said is Correct! At the Face Dental, the atmosphere of the clinic is just another level. The place is spotless! A lot of white and white marble situation going on. Smells is like a million buck - even in the toilet. That reed diffuser must've costed a fortune! Dental chairs and equipment were advanced and brand new. Staff attitude, especially the one the one that gave me the run down of the treatment/price. Definitely, not like other clinics that are run factory style, quote you an outrageous price and push you to make a decision STAT.

I got here two days ago, and so far, I checked out The Face Dental and Faceline to see if double Jaw surgery or ASO is good option for me to treat protruded mouth and botched dental situation I got going. Eventually, I'll be writing a lengthy post about my experience, but in short let me tell you this, if you interested in getting Oral and/r maxillofacial surgery make sure TFD is on your list!!!!

What you read about Dr. Lee is mostly accurate. You can directly consulate with him via messenger and he will answer all your questions and injuries. During consultation, you will come to notice how good of a listener he is! He has this calm and patient demeanor, and good command of the english language to explain things thoroughly. His prices are 30% less than other known clinics. The only things I found annoying in the clinic was one of the receptionist. Wasn't quit sure if she was having hard time that day or that was just her personality. She looked the youngest, but she was acting kinda like those annoying unties the mummer and whine every-time they are asked get up or do something. I could hear her sigh and speak to herself through her lips throughout the whole time. Other than that, I was nervous and scared before going but all that went away after I visited the office and met with the doctor.

As for faceline, STAY AWAY unless you want to pay more just because of the name... I mean, the one positive thing I can give this place is the fact, I was able to get an appointment in a short notice. The night before going, I came across a website called ....... in which I was able to make an appointment for the next day. There was no specific time in the option given, so I chose the morning and decided to show up at 9:45 to see my luck. I came in the and entrance is grand. I walk to the receptionist and because she couldn't speak english, she called someone by the name Emily over the phone to talk to me. I talked to Emily and explained that i made an appointment online and I'd like consultation. She said, we can speak over the phone as she had another appointment at 10. I thought to myself that I should be grateful if they are willing to do this in short notice as I honestly thought she was busy. As soon as I explained I need a consultation for double Jaw and ASO, she jumped and said " I will come down now". I was like what? I guess I'm a big fish now! Can you make it any more obvious? already RED flag. I paid 30 ($30) for x-ray and 200,000 WON ($168) for consultation with the orthodontist. Unlike TDF' treatment plan, Faceline suggested I do the surgery first and fast and then my dental issues. They insisted I commit and pay for the wafer now and schedule the surgery STAT and quoting price was like + 10,000,000 WON more than what I got from the TFD.

Beside pricing, examination room of the dental office on the other flour was like nothing like the entrance. I swear even in Kenya, I've not come across this poor hygienic situation in a dental examination room. I had two people over my head so I couldn't take more photos than the one which I will share, but just know this, the counters, the equipment, where the equipment are hanged, to the ceiling had red/brownish stains on them that could possibly be even blood. I felt so disgusting and just faked my way out of the office.

Stay Tuned! and if anyone is here lets connect. I will be her another 2+ weeks :smile:

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-09 at 1.49.00 PM.jpeg

• 1 month later...
hello im interested in doing jaw surgery too. I am doing my research now as there are so many ps clinics In korea. Could u pls add me to the group chat too? Thanks in advance.

Face Line was already a NO-NO for me, but I never thought it'd be THIS bad. Yikes!

• 2 months later...
Can you or anyone else please PM me the kakao group please?

I’ve really been wanting to get a mini v-line and was looking at TFD. I’ve consulted with them through kakao but would love to see more reviews from actual, real people!