BeautyHacker

Banobagi reviews

I’ve been going through purseforum, and there aren’t enough reviews about v line and zygomatic at banobagi. I’ve seen some positive ones but they seem kinda advertised/promoted... are they really that good or are just fake...? I just want to hear more authentic reviews/recovery so I can make up my mind. Photos aren’t needed, just opinions. Thanks so much! :smile:

I don’t understand why they are blacklisted though? There’s literally no bad reviews for their v line+zygoma reduction, which sounds too good to be true.... but then again I don’t want to be naive. I want to make sure they are genuinely good at FC

they've had a few deaths but you can't find them because in Korea as long as you pay, these articles get taken down or don't get published . there's also concern of shadow doctors because it's such a big hospital.

• 2 weeks later...
Me & my gf did it at banobagi like 1 day ago ( genioplasty & rhinoplasty ) . Overall, the aftercare was amazing. They let us stay in the hospital for 1 night with nurses checking up on us constantly at night. I feel like the price is above average but the quality of care is worth it. I see a decent amount of local and Chinese. But at the end, price shouldn't matter the most when you do plastic surgery. You do research on the doctor’s qualification, experience, and the esthetic look of their before and after patients. Also, most plastic surgery clinic have a translator, and you want to make sure those translator can articulate what you want to the doctor( a plus if that translator have done plastic surgery as they will have a better understanding of medical process ) FYI, most plastic surgery clinic know about purseforum and have their advertisement crews implicit advertise here in these forum and bad mouth about other clonic. The only way to know which clinic is good is to visit them.

What is the criteria of blacklist? Every clinics must have patients who would not be happy with their result. And they will talk about bad things about clinics I think important thing is the chemistry with clinic and doctors. Analysing about their b a photos etc

• 2 weeks later...
I have Banobagi as one of my fav list to go for 2Jaw surgery but after reading so many bad reviews im thinking twice now... Can someone give us a news/blog link of a true death / accidents happened in Banobagi? There are much suggestions about TFD and View and EU which I've just only read on this forum.