BeautyHacker

My rhinoplasty experience at Uvom

Hello everyone! I want to share my rhinoplasty experience at Uvom (since the purseforum was my main source of information and that's how i ended up with Uvom). I made an appointment for consultation at Uvom and View clinic. After I had a two-hours consultation at Uvom I was 100 percent sure that I won't go anywhere else. So the next day after I had a surgery, I didn't nervous at all cuz I trusted dr. Lee (after thorough research).
So first 3 days were the most uncomfortable due to swollen and nose pads. I also had an injection filler in my nose bridge, so during the operation dr. Lee also helped me to remove it, and that's why my nose bridge was 3 times more swollen than others. On the day 7 I've got my stitches removed and the day after I went back to my home country. Now it's been two weeks after my rhinoplasty and quite satisfied with the results even though I'm still swollen especially on the nose bridge between my eyes. I'll keep this thread update with my healing process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via kakao talk: apsap :smile: