BeautyHacker

Ruby Plastic Surgery in Sinsa (non-incision double eyelid & ptosis correction) review

I think double eyelid surgery has gone a long way in Korea and pretty much everyone in Korea has gotten it. I came to Korea for 2 weeks interested in getting a non-incision eyelid surgery because of the recovery and the short duration of my trip.

The procedures I did:
NON INCISIONAL DOUBLE EYELID
PTOSIS CORRECTION

The clinics/hospitals I visited:
JK Medical Group
DA PS
RUBY PS
Premier PS Clinic

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Review:
After doing some research, and going to a few consultations, my friend told me to check out Ruby PS at Sinsa. My previous consultations were around Sinsa, Gangnam and Apgujeong and while I was eligible to have the non-incision (I have hooded inner lazy eyelid), the price was too steep for my budget. I talked to the manager and the doctor (I believe there's two for specializing in eyes, one male and female) and the manager was very nice and helpful and even ask which doctor I want to perform my surgery. I ended up selecting the male one because he was fluent in English. I talked to the manager and she was able to beat the price (non-incision & ptosis correction) than the other hospitals by a marginal amount which was within my budget. I talked to the doctor and he was very willing to achieve the looks that I wanted. I didn't want the crease to be too big and he was found the right amount of crease that I wanted it to have the natural look. (other doctors were suggesting the crease too high). I accepted and was able to schedule the surgery the next day.

I was told the surgery is going to be about 40 min-1 hour which is what I expected from the consultations I went to. I was given notice to fast (no food, water) as I would be put under anesthesia, IV drip. During the surgery, I didn't feel any pain which was good. I was half awake and half asleep, it was a very interesting experience. The doctor will tell me to open my eyes and I would but I think I'm still asleep (lol?). The surgery was fast, I didn't feel the stitches during the surgery. I was quickly put in the recovery room. I stayed there for about an hour and was able to go home. My eyes are red and swollen and I was told to put ice packs as often as I can and was prescribed to take anti-inflammatory medicine for 3 days.

I went back to the clinic the next day and the nurse cleaned my eyes and did light therapy to reduce the swelling. I am scheduled to remove my stitches in 3 days.

It's only been 2 days so far but I had an amazing experience. I'm surprised how the whole procedure is from the service to the recovery. I will update as I go. I'm pretty confident I'll be able leave Korea (back to the states) next week.

• 1 month later...
so which one you go finally? do you satisfied with your result?

i am going to Korea next month