BeautyHacker

Best rhinoplasty surgeons for male middle Europeans in Korea

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the super informative reviews about rhinoplasty in Korea. Overall I have the feeling, that most of the people that undergo surgery in Korea are female and have an Asian background. Would you agree? What do you think who are the best rhinoplasty surgeons for male middle Europeans?

I already had a rhinoplasty and afterwards a reversion at a popular German surgeon. However, the tip of my nose has strongly sagged in the month afterwards. Additionally my nostrils were at different levels before the surgery. Directly afterwards they looked ok, but then changed back to the old position. Also there seems to be overall to much skin on my nose, since it was made a bit smaller/shorter. The skin is quite uneven.

This is why I would like to undergo a second revision in Korea - but I want to be very sure this time, that I count on the right surgeon.

Many thanks for your advise.
Sven

hi really good question, I went to South Korea a couple months ago to get my nose done. And that was my biggest fear, the doctor not knowing my anatomy and botching me. I want a natural result and not a tiny Korean nose. Keep in mind I'm a native new zealander so my nose is farrrrrrr from the typical Korean nose. I'll share the link to another thread in which I gave my really detailed experience at a Korean hospital. Warning, it's bloody long

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1015863-answer-plastic-surgery/