BeautyHacker

double eyelid surgery in korea?

Hey! I’m new to this forum and it’s my first time posting! I was wondering which clinic in korea is best for double eyelid surgery. So far I’ve messaged item, NAMU, Banobagi, mvp and gng, and I’ve gotten reply from all of them.
Though, I’m a bit skeptical about gng due to the reviews here about sponsoring. In fact, they also offered a 20% discount to me if I promote them on a blog.
mvp and gng recommended me to get ptosis correction and epicanthoplasty. While item only recommended partial incision double eyelid surgery saying I don’t have ptosis problems. Name recommended partial incision double eyelid surgery, with ptosis correction and epicanthoplasty.

So far, item’s price is the most affordable offering 1.4 million won if I pay in cash.

Namu:
1.5-2 million won for partial incision
Additional 1 million won for ptosis correction
Additional 1 million won for
Epicanthoplasty

Gng:
Incisional ptosis for 2.8 million won
Epicanthoplasty for 800,000 won

Mvp: Did not send approximate prices yet
And I didn’t not reply to Banobagi yet because it seem like they’re really pushing me for a consultation

hey!! is it possible to send me before and after photos for your eyes? only if ur comfortable ofc ^.^

• 4 weeks later...
Did you get your eyes done with mvp and 2jaw somewhere else?
I’m scheduled to do fc at tfd but am wondering if if it’s possible to do des with mvp (I hear dr. Seo is awesome) on the same trip.