BeautyHacker

Calf Reduction Surgery at 365mc

Hey guys,

I'm having a calf reduction surgery tomorrow at 365mc and I'm quite nervous. I always have big calves and I hate them. I did calf liposuction in America two weeks ago. At first, the doctor told me I had too much fat in my calves, but after the liposuction, he said I had lots of muscle. My calf size went from 39cm to 35cm or 34cm, so only 3 or 4 cm less. I am very upset, so I went to 365mc asking for a consultation. I'm doing a nerve blocking tomorrow to reduce the size of my muscle. I chose 365mc because I've been asking around that other clinics only do the botox and 365mc seems very confident in their surgery result and procedure. They directly told me they could not touch the outside muscles, just the inside ones, and my calf size would decrease some amount. I appreciate how honest they were. The staff is very friendly. My English translator is very helpful and welcoming. I am still worried about the result because after the unsuccessful liposuction in America, my calves are still big, but I have high hope in 365mc.

I will update once I'm done with the surgery.

• 7 months later...